PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anthony Danylyk Leaves
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Anthony Danylyk Leaves  (Read 18446 times)

Hamilton

Re: Anthony Danylyk Leaves
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2011, 09:44:21 AM »

I find it a little difficult to believe a unibond league outfit would put 7 days approach in on a regular first team starter at altrincham without any insight to a players circumstances.......
Quite. He's obviously spoken to Leek first. I firmly believe that this has a lot to do with domestic circumstances, coupled with Anthony's relisation that he's gone as far up the ladder as he could, and he perhaps wants to enjoy his football at a lower level.

He was a favourite of mine as many of you know, and I'm sorry he's gone, but I respect his decision (and understand it if I'm on the right lines) and wish him every success.

Agreed

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »

I really am sorry Anthony has made this decision but fully understand his reasons, I agree with both Taxi Phil and also Phil the Ref, which is the change in his domestic circumstances.

I wish Anthony all the best in his future career, and as a fairly new father! Thanks a lot for the contribution over the last 3 and a half years Anthony. Liked the sound of you when you were a new signing, and very sorry to see you go, onjoyed watching you break up the other oppositions play, which you had down to a fine art and I felt was your best asset to the team.

Good Luck and Thanks!!

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2011, 10:12:12 AM »

I really am sorry Anthony has made this decision but fully understand his reasons, I agree with both Taxi Phil and also Phil the Ref, which is the change in his domestic circumstances

Is it? How do you know that? The new child theory was just a bit of speculation by Phil the Ref (in a post in which he was criticising people for speculating).

I hope it is the reason because the alternatives are rather worrying. I also hope LS will offer an explanation in his next interview because on the surface it's a baffling turn of events.

Good luck to Anthony in his future career.

markecky

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2011, 11:03:43 AM »

I don't really see where the conspiracy theories are coming from.  If he'd asked to be transfer listed then maybe he'd fell out with someone or seen his arse about not being captain.

I know from what I have heard in the past that he wasn't mad keen on coming from Stoke three times a week.

For me he has just decided  he'd like to play football near his house and he clearly isn't really arsed what level its at with Leek being bottom half of the Evo Stick North.  Having kids can suddenly change what important to people.

Who knows, Leek might have pushed the boat and and offered him the same money as us?

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2011, 11:31:35 AM »

rats and ship come to mind,I was shocked to read this,but have not been able to get on the forum since seeing it
Harold

markecky

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »

rats and ship come to mind,I was shocked to read this,but have not been able to get on the forum since seeing it

I think we should keep the same players forever and be totally horrified if anyone leaves for another club.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2011, 11:50:34 AM »

Have you seen us play this season?

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2011, 03:02:09 PM »

Not this season
Harold

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2011, 04:16:48 PM »

I really am sorry Anthony has made this decision but fully understand his reasons, I agree with both Taxi Phil and also Phil the Ref, which is the change in his domestic circumstances

Is it? How do you know that? The new child theory was just a bit of speculation by Phil the Ref (in a post in which he was criticising people for speculating).

I hope it is the reason because the alternatives are rather worrying. I also hope LS will offer an explanation in his next interview because on the surface it's a baffling turn of events.

To put the record straight and clear up any misconceptions the target of what you term my criticism was not speculation, more the frequent instigation of conspiracy theories where no such conspiracy exists

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »

To put the record straight and clear up any misconceptions the target of what you term my criticism was not speculation, more the frequent instigation of conspiracy theories where no such conspiracy exists

But people suggesting that Danylyk might not have been happy at the club is hardly 'the moon landings were faked', is it? It's just one possible explanation for why he's left, just as him wanting to spend more time with his young family is.
As far as I can tell, none of us as yet has any idea of why he asked to leave and I don't think any of the theories that has been put forward is more conspiratorial than the others.

York Alty

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2011, 07:35:14 PM »

I'm off to check the grassy knoll.

Narcissist

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2011, 08:12:39 PM »

I think we should keep the same players forever and be totally horrified if anyone leaves for another club.

But Mark, if nobody leaves then we can't link them with a return???

Robin Reliant

« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2011, 10:27:56 AM »

I'm off to check the grassy knoll.

;D ;D ;D

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »

I would put good money on that, in a few weeks time IF we have dropped a few points then certain forumites will be hoping we resign Anthony - just like 75% of others players that have left for different clubs over the last few seasons.

Look forward not back - 2012 is on the doorstep - I just hope (footballing wise) its better than the last couple of years

Toppers

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »

Anthony was on a month by month contract, the club didnt offer him a new contract this month.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anthony Danylyk Leaves