PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Witton Albion - A friendly invitation
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Witton Albion - A friendly invitation  (Read 13201 times)

Wittoner2012

« on: January 06, 2012, 07:11:29 PM »

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting this thread. I am writing on behalf of Witton Albion and we would like to invite you to a couple of our games this season, when Alty are either away or not playing.

The first game is a midweek game on Wednesday 1st February, at home to Prescot Cables.

Of course, you are welcome at Witton anytime but for this particular game (and another in March) we will be offering reduced entry to anyone who brings a recent home altrincham programme. Entry is usually £8.50 (£6.50 for concessions and under 16s are free for all league games) but we will knock £2 off this to anyone bringing a programme. We have a fully stocked bar (with real ale!) and hot food available inside and outside.

If anybody is interested just turn up on the night or post a reply here if you've got any questions.

We're just trying to do whatever we can to help Witton be successful. We'd be delighted to establish some informal links with Alty fans and would greatly appreciate your support.

Ste

fuertes

Re: Witton Albion - A friendly invitation
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting this thread. I am writing on behalf of Witton Albion and we would like to invite you to a couple of our games this season, when Alty are either away or not playing.

The first game is a midweek game on Wednesday 1st February, at home to Prescot Cables.

Of course, you are welcome at Witton anytime but for this particular game (and another in March) we will be offering reduced entry to anyone who brings a recent home altrincham programme. Entry is usually £8.50 (£6.50 for concessions and under 16s are free for all league games) but we will knock £2 off this to anyone bringing a programme. We have a fully stocked bar (with real ale!) and hot food available inside and outside.

If anybody is interested just turn up on the night or post a reply here if you've got any questions.

We're just trying to do whatever we can to help Witton be successful. We'd be delighted to establish some informal links with Alty fans and would greatly appreciate your support.

Ste

We should have that.

Not sure you'll get masses going down, but best of luck with it. I like Witton.

Wittoner2012

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 08:00:51 PM »

Haha, it's better than Harp Banbury!

Thanks for the good wishes, we're just trying to get a few more through the door. It's harder to compete when there's another team in a higher league next door.

All the best with your season too, hope you make the play offs.

VofD

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 08:17:24 PM »

Didn't you make enough money from us in the FA Cup? ;) ;) ;)

Wittoner2012

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 08:58:40 PM »

Wasn't going to mention that.....

The majority of the cup run money has been used to reduce our debt, wisely I think.  So some decent attendances should help us to move forwards, especially if we can get promoted this year. We're getting around 250-300 atm but will be aiming for 500 on 3rd March with a big promotion locally.

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »

Wasn't going to mention that.....

The majority of the cup run money has been used to reduce our debt, wisely I think.  So some decent attendances should help us to move forwards, especially if we can get promoted this year. We're getting around 250-300 atm but will be aiming for 500 on 3rd March with a big promotion locally.
Won't be able to make it, but good luck with the promotion. I like proper football clubs, and there's only one in your town.

Wittoner2012

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 01:01:25 AM »

Thanks Phil, appreciated.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 05:17:06 PM »

Too far for me...can't even get to Alty...have to rely on Radio Robins,but good luck with that! 8)

Jezza

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »

Perhaps our manager will take up your kind offer and go and scout for a couple of defenders and a midfield.

Good luck witton...the decent club in northwich.  ;D

DAB @ ALTY

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 08:30:23 PM »

The Witton/Alty connection at present is Mark Harris and he deserves some success,a very likable bloke.With all the problems that were going on at Alty when he was involved,he worked tirelessly for the success of the club.Hope that you can improve your attendance figures because I have always enjoyed my visits to your tidy stadium and not forgetting your museum of course.Wishing you all the best for the rest of the season.

Wittoner2012

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 01:32:44 PM »

Hi all, just a quick reminder that the game is this Wednesday, and if you bring a recent home programme or season ticket admission will be reduced to £6.50.

We hope some of you can make it down :)

matnvfcmad

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 05:26:56 PM »

Typical Witton this when we had the big games on Against Lincoln and Charlton you weree trying to steal any revenue of us then as much as I hate witton and altrincham with passion stop scrounging around for fans you will be always 2nd best club in Northwich even with the problems that we are having. On your promotion push no doubt you will bottle it yet again Telford Spring to mind:D

Robin Reliant

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 05:32:23 PM »

Typical Witton this when we had the big games on Against Lincoln and Charlton you weree trying to steal any revenue of us then as much as I hate witton and altrincham with passion stop scrounging around for fans you will be always 2nd best club in Northwich even with the problems that we are having. On your promotion push no doubt you will bottle it yet again Telford Spring to mind:D

Oh go back to your own forum hole in the ground . Might go to Witton's ground,but never to Northwich's.

Oh I forgot, you haven't got one. ;)

York Alty

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 05:32:53 PM »

p1ss off matt you insignificant bumhole.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 05:34:43 PM »

p1ss off matt you insignificant bumhole.

A far more eloquent reply than mine,have a Goodwin. ;D
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team