PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Witton Albion - A friendly invitation
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Witton Albion - A friendly invitation  (Read 13131 times)

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
  • ALTY F.C TILL I FUKIN DIE
    • View Profile
Re: Witton Albion - A friendly invitation
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 05:37:56 PM »

Typical Witton this when we had the big games on Against Lincoln and Charlton you weree trying to steal any revenue of us then as much as I hate witton and altrincham with passion stop scrounging around for fans you will be always 2nd best club in Northwich even with the problems that we are having. On your promotion push no doubt you will bottle it yet again Telford Spring to mind:D
a grade 1 COCKASS

mikealty

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 06:00:33 PM »

Typical Witton this when we had the big games on Against Lincoln and Charlton you weree trying to steal any revenue of us then as much as I hate witton and altrincham with passion stop scrounging around for fans you will be always 2nd best club in Northwich even with the problems that we are having. On your promotion push no doubt you will bottle it yet again Telford Spring to mind:D
Do you have anything better to do with your sad little life than pollute other clubs' forums with your pathetic comments. No one cares for you on here and I doubt many of your fellow Vics fans do either! Just f**k off our forum.

Wittoner2012

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 06:45:57 PM »

You should all show Matt up by coming down to Witton on Wednesday  ;D

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »

You should all show Matt up by coming down to Witton on Wednesday  ;D
We don't need to show him up - he makes a perfectly good job of it on his own.

bumble

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 07:55:40 PM »

Hi all, just a quick reminder that the game is this Wednesday, and if you bring a recent home programme or season ticket admission will be reduced to £6.50.

We hope some of you can make it down :)

do let us know when you do this again, id pop down if i didnt have my A level exams this week

Wittoner2012

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 09:20:03 PM »

Hi all, just a quick reminder that the game is this Wednesday, and if you bring a recent home programme or season ticket admission will be reduced to £6.50.

We hope some of you can make it down :)

do let us know when you do this again, id pop down if i didnt have my A level exams this week

Fatdog, we might be doing it again in March but im not positive. It's only £8.50 anyway so feel free to come down anytime! We have a cup game on a Monday coming up and I think it's usually £5.50 for those though.

Good luck with your exams.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 10:39:59 PM »

Northwich Victoria have never stole from anyone have they. Great attendance of 547 for a possible last game at the VS. The sooner the Vics go bust the better.
They really should be beating teams like us

bumble

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 11:21:09 PM »

Northwich Victoria have never stole from anyone have they. Great attendance of 547 for a possible last game at the VS. The sooner the Vics go bust the better.

The point is they see Lincoln as a big game....

Wittoner2012

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 05:34:29 PM »

Game called off, sorry :o

Wittoner2012

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »

Hiya folks.

Just a heads up that we will be offering this again on Saturday 3rd March when Witton are home to Farsley.  Hopefully this one is a success!

Just bring a programme or a season ticket for £2 off entry.

(Usually £8.50 for adults, £5.50 concessions and under 15s free.  Armed forces are also free with valid ID)

markecky

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »

Hiya folks.

Just a heads up that we will be offering this again on Saturday 3rd March when Witton are home to Farsley.  Hopefully this one is a success!

(Usually £8.50 for adults, £5.50 concessions and under 15s free.  Armed forces are also free with valid ID)

Its a bit different doing it on a Weds when no-one is playing to doing it on a Saturday.

Wittoner2012

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 04:23:44 PM »

Hiya folks.

Its a bit different doing it on a Weds when no-one is playing to doing it on a Saturday.

I appreciate that mate and honestly, not trying to poach your fans!  We've offered this to abut 15 local clubs so im just going round using the threads from last time.  Back then, I did check that teams werent playing, but this time, admittedly, i've not done that. If you are playing at home, or indeed away and a lot of people are going, apologies.

The idea did actually spring from a chat I had with an Alty fan at Witton before Chritsmas, who said he turned up when you guys were away, so that's all we're doing it for.

All the best.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 04:41:27 PM »

Hiya folks.

I appreciate that mate and honestly, not trying to poach your fans!  We've offered this to abut 15 local clubs so im just going round using the threads from last time.  Back then, I did check that teams werent playing, but this time, admittedly, i've not done that. If you are playing at home, or indeed away and a lot of people are going, apologies.

The idea did actually spring from a chat I had with an Alty fan at Witton before Chritsmas, who said he turned up when you guys were away, so that's all we're doing it for.

All the best.
witoner, hows mark harris?

Wittoner2012

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 05:07:20 PM »

Im not entirely sure, I hear he's better and talking about Witton, so fingers crossed.

Wittoner2012

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »

Mark was at last Saturday's game and it was good to see him presenting MOM awards afterwards.  The lads did him proud, hammering top of the table.  £2 off offer is this saturday if anybody is interested.

If not, good luck with your own game :)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Witton Albion - A friendly invitation