PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 we will win today!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: we will win today!!!!!  (Read 6747 times)

whopper

we will win today!!!!!
« on: March 10, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »

Were gonna put in a great show today and get these southerners spanked!!!

We are unstopperble now

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: we will win today!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »

Ahem
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

whopper

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »

Oh well, it worked on tuesday, dont think i can watch twiss anymore wasnt the worst for a change but that says a lot!!

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 06:25:50 PM »

Twiss was diabolical today, but there again so many of the team were.

CJH

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 06:40:06 PM »

We are unstopperble now

Not so unstoppable maybe that's why people don't like Alty fans, the fans are a bit arrogant and obnoxious maybe now you lot will realise your not unbeatable
and get some Humility.

markecky

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 06:45:09 PM »

We are unstopperble now

Not so unstoppable maybe that's why people don't like Alty fans, the fans are a bit arrogant and obnoxious maybe now you lot will realise your not unbeatable
and get some Humility.

Thanks for taking the time to register to tell us that.  I think he was being lighhearted.

Which non league super power do you support?  Hopefully not another smacked arsed from Stalybridge.

CJH

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 07:12:42 PM »

We are unstopperble now

and get some Humility.

Thanks for taking the time to register to tell us that.  I think he was being lighhearted.

Which non league super power do you support?  Hopefully not another smacked arsed from Stalybridge.

We never claim to be a non league super power we know what we are the trouble is you don't and you think you're a non league super power you're not.

markecky

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 07:17:52 PM »

We are unstopperble now

and get some Humility.

Thanks for taking the time to register to tell us that.  I think he was being lighhearted.

Which non league super power do you support?  Hopefully not another smacked arsed from Stalybridge.

We never claim to be a non league super power we know what we are the trouble is you don't and you think you're a non league super power you're not.
What a guess...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:19:49 PM by markecky »

whopper

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 07:19:38 PM »

We are unstopperble now

and get some Humility.

u are getting arrogance confused with ambition, we want to win every game dont u? Its a competition and we have great pedigree we are confident before each game thats how it is

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 07:56:00 PM »

Oh no, the bitter Stalybridge fan hates us and thinks we're all horrible, nasty people. What are we going to do?

The only thing that pleases me more than Stalybridge's recent implosion is the bitter and twisted way that some of their fans have reacted to it. Tremendous stuff!  :D
Come on Alty!

CJH

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 08:08:53 PM »

Oh no, the bitter Stalybridge fan hates us and thinks we're all horrible, nasty people. What are we going to do?

The only thing that pleases me more than Stalybridge's recent implosion is the bitter and twisted way that some of their fans have reacted to it. Tremendous stuff!  :D

Not bitter at all I'm over Tuesday's game but when your fans call your team unstoppable no team is unstoppable and it shows some of your fans as a bit arrogant
if you don't think it's  arrogance then what?

whopper

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 09:01:51 PM »

Not bitter at all I'm over Tuesday's game but when your fans call your team unstoppable no team is unstoppable and it shows some of your fans as a bit arrogant

we arent all the same! just because one fan says something doesnt mean thats all alty fans by any means!!!

CJH

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 09:36:59 PM »

we arent all the same! just because one fan says something doesnt mean thats all alty fans by any means!!!

You're the one that posted it so what's this we aren't all the same when it's your post we're discussing.

markecky

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 09:46:09 PM »

You're the one that posted it so what's this we aren't all the same when it's your post we're discussing.

You're a step up in IQ from Stalyvegas but it's marginal.

taxi Phil

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 10:24:59 PM »

You're a step up in IQ from Stalyvegas but it's marginal.
I wouldn't agree Ecky - but at least this bloke can write in English.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 we will win today!!!!!