PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 we will win today!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: we will win today!!!!!  (Read 6752 times)

whopper

Re: we will win today!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 09:19:46 AM »

Oh no, the bitter Stalybridge fan hates us and thinks we're all horrible, nasty people. What are we going to do?

The only thing that pleases me more than Stalybridge's recent implosion is the bitter and twisted way that some of their fans have reacted to it. Tremendous stuff!  :D

Not bitter at all I'm over Tuesday's game but when your fans call your team unstoppable no team is unstoppable and it shows some of your fans as a bit arrogant
if you don't think it's  arrogance then what?

we arent all the same! just because one fan says something doesnt mean thats all alty fans by any means!!!

You're the one that posted it so what's this we aren't all the same when it's your post we're discussing.
i still think we will get in the play offs and give it a right good go, as for u lot, u might slip out of the running!

ALTYGAL

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 09:28:49 AM »

Alas I fear " tongue in cheek " humour has failed to reach Stalybridge  ;D

CJH

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 02:29:56 PM »

You say tongue in cheek humour I believe  it's typical Alty fans getting carried away by recent results and showing your true nature of arrogance.

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 02:38:20 PM »

You say tongue in cheek humour I believe  it's typical Alty fans getting carried away by recent results and showing your true nature of arrogance.

Poppycock! Any Alty fan knows that any decent run of results is followed by an embarrassing, silly defeat!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 03:15:05 PM »

Don't know how old you are, but you are certainly heading for a coronary / nervous breakdown if throw-away comments on another team's forum get you this worked up. Chill, take a stroll in the cool night air, re-enter the fold and and stroke a badger (even I'm not sure if that's a euphemism)........relax and let it go
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

ALTYGAL

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 04:44:52 PM »

Don't get him excited with a badger !

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 05:40:49 PM »

You still here?

Since you insist on staying around, I can further amuse my fellow Alty fans by revealing that your pathetic away following of 105 was actually 104. One of the people in the away end was an Alty fan I know who chose to stand with his brother who supports Stalybridge.   :D
Come on Alty!

CJH

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 09:29:00 PM »

You still here?

Since you insist on staying around, I can further amuse my fellow Alty fans by revealing that your pathetic away following of 105 was actually 104. One of the people in the away end was an Alty fan I know who chose to stand with his brother who supports Stalybridge.   :D

I wished we hadn't taken any over price entry in a pathetic excuse for a stadium you're luck we took as many as we did.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 09:53:49 PM »

Keep the bitterness coming sweetheart, I'm thoroughly enjoying it!  ;) xxx
Come on Alty!

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 03:27:21 AM »

You still here?

I wished we hadn't taken any over price entry in a pathetic excuse for a stadium you're luck we took as many as we did.

Fair comment - it's a football GROUND, just like every other in the BSN unless you're a club with delusional directors or over excited local councillors (or both). l'll let you off as I'm presumng you're of a tender age, so like, you're like, unfamiliar with like our club and stuff??

Jezza

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 09:10:30 AM »

Were gonna put in a great show today and get these southerners spanked!!!

We are unstopperble now

Not so unstoppable maybe that's why people don't like Alty fans, the fans are a bit arrogant and obnoxious maybe now you lot will realise your not unbeatable
and get some Humility.

his Iq isn't that high...he didn't spot and point out the spelling mistake...amateur trolling!   

CJH

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »

We are unstopperble now

Not so unstoppable maybe that's why people don't like Alty fans, the fans are a bit arrogant and obnoxious maybe now you lot will realise your not unbeatable
and get some Humility.

his Iq isn't that high...he didn't spot and point out the spelling mistake...amateur trolling!   

What are you going on about Fool get a life.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 04:34:28 PM »

We are unstopperble now

and get some Humility.

What are you going on about Fool get a life.

No punctuation either    ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 we will win today!!!!!