PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dennis Birch
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Dennis Birch  (Read 15108 times)

Robin Reliant

Re: Dennis Birch
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 05:52:58 PM »

Reported on Radio Robins and JL's updates that " an Altrincham fan" had been removed.
Didn't take much to guess who it was

Time for action

Red Card = 3 match ban, which takes us to the end of the season for home games.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 05:55:42 PM by Robin Reliant »

markecky

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 05:55:04 PM »

If it was racist abuse he should be banned for life and the police informed.

Quite right.  He should be arrested and banned for life and made an example of.

Being old or potty is not an excuse for his behaviour.

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 05:57:02 PM »

I do know what was said and I won't repeat it on here. What I will say though is that this is a social problem and not a football problem. It shames me that fellow humans can be so ignorant and it would be a crying shame if the good name of Alty FC should be associated with such nonsense.

erimus

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 06:01:30 PM »

When I got to the bus station after the game Dennis was mouthing off at the driver of the 370 who was trying to tell a bloke which bus he needed to catch to Cheadle. Good job he was white otherwise Dennis might have continued with his racist comments

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 06:09:04 PM »

Reported on Radio Robins and JL's updates that " an Altrincham fan" had been removed.
Didn't take much to guess who it was

Time for action

Red Card = 3 match ban, which takes us to the end of the season for home games.

Banned to the end of the season? If it was racism it should be a lifetime ban, nothing less.

bumble

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »

Ive never known a ref run across the pitch and ask a steward to sort something out

If what is reported to been have said, is true then a lifetime ban should be in place

If he spents £8 to get in, and a futher £5 inside.... thats £13

im sure plenty of people would give to make up the £13 (or whatever he spends) that would be lost by banning him.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:02:28 PM by Fatdog »

Eatmygoal

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 07:24:37 PM »

If it was racial abuse, then the bugger needs to be banned. In fact, he should be band anyway. His rants are counter productive and for him to result to racial abuse is shameful. The stupid sod doesn't just humiliate himself, but also puts Alty in danger of having a bad rep for his kind of senseless, pathetic, sh*tty comments.

I was there. Really angry that the game had to stop for him. What a wanker.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 07:41:01 PM »

Ban Dennis and while we're at it, ban Dave Birch as well. I'm willing to bet that people have decided against coming back to the club in the past because of their offensive and racist behaviour. Dave Birch was ejected from Tamworth a few years ago for being racist. It's time we banned them both permanantly, we don't want people like this at our club.

Come on Alty!

mikealty

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 08:05:28 PM »

Trying my best to resist the temptation to say vile things about this man on here.
The fact I could hear his foul mouth all the way at the end ot the Pop Side makes it even worse. His abuse has been so blatant and loud all season it's unbelievable nothing has been done until now!
He truly crossed the line today,  ban the nutter for life.

fuertes

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 08:19:49 PM »

A generally unpleasant manner is bad enough, but shouting incontrovertibly racist abuse at players is utterly disgusting.

Ban this man for life.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 08:39:53 PM »

In response to the calls for a Steward to be located in the vicinity of the person in question I can advise that this has happened a good number of times going back to when I was Safety Officer.

Bizarrely when he has his own steward in attendance he doesn't actually ever say anything and on some other occasions over time when it has been alleged that he has transgressed nobody has actually reported it or been willing to give evidence. Today however fortunately a number of people have indicated their willingness to testify as to his misdeeds

robins1978

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 08:50:31 PM »

Its sad its taken an incident like this for things to come to a head with this individual. I wonder was he told why and did he understand why he was being ejected? Was there any conversation with the stewards who had to eject him? If it was bad enough to be ejected it was probably racial, which is not the sort of action we as a club want to be connected with. If it was racial I feel the club only have 1 option now and that is to ban him for life. Last weekend a player nearly lost his life (get well soon Fabrice) playing this game. There is no place for racism of any kind in this world or our club. Please dont come back Dennis. You pay your money and have the ability to have a say to a certain extent on proceedings, but NOT LIKE THIS - THIS IS JUST WRONG AND THATS IT.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:56:26 PM by robins1978 »

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »

I would suggest that he probably had an idea what he had done because as soon as the Moors Player stopped he moved back from the fence and started to try to move away from the area

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 09:25:09 PM »

In response to the calls for a Steward to be located in the vicinity of the person in question I can advise that this has happened a good number of times going back to when I was Safety Officer.

Bizarrely when he has his own steward in attendance he doesn't actually ever say anything and on some other occasions over time when it has been alleged that he has transgressed nobody has actually reported it or been willing to give evidence. Today however fortunately a number of people have indicated their willingness to testify as to his misdeeds

I don't believe this is true and unless I'm totally losing the plot I'm sure I've read on here of folk writing to the club about him. In any case, it's not like his behaviour is unknown to the club, every man and his dog whose ever been to Moss Lane knows about him....it should never have had to come to this.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

party boy

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 10:13:27 PM »

Lets hope we never see him at alty again. Racists are vile scum and i will not be bringing my wife or child to moss lane if he is not given a life ban.. I am proud to be an alty fan and we all need to stand up against this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dennis Birch