News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The problem with Altrincham Football Club

Author Topic: The problem with Altrincham Football Club  (Read 3339 times)

Knutsford Alty

« on: April 02, 2012, 11:24:52 PM »

I grew up with with your mam serving your Sunday roast dinner with this in the background.  Get yourself upto the Inn Shop and get a Viennetta for a pudding.  Whilst your at it get some Ice Magic whilst your at it and a bottle of Cider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP_kY__KumE&feature=related

These days in and around Stamford Park, its how many cars do you have and how big is your Plasma stuck on your wall.  Hang on your have a bigger Plamsa than me, I cant cope with that but my husband works for Nike and gets freebies and I have no legs so I need home delivery. The neighbours who have lived here for decades f**k them, dont even say hello to them, my husband is from west Leeds and supports Manchester United and works in central Manchester.  The Red Robin Club what the f**k was that, I will pretend that never was never built.  John King, Ken McKenna, Brian Clough who are they....

COME ON ALTY
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:27:33 PM by Knutsford Alty »

York Alty

Re: The problem with Altrincham Football Club
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:44:42 PM »

Never liked that music, but i think I know what you're getting at there Knutsford!

Match of the Day used to cover games from divisions 1 -4, now they have to have two different programmes, i guess for legal reasons.  Managers and players with names I struggle to say and accents i don't understand (and that's just the Scots).  Stupid prices for a 'footballing experience' in the false cocoon of corporate blandness. Presenters with the charisma of a wet thursday in Cleethorpes (adrian bloody chiles), dullards like shearer and hansen.  Noooooo.  It's cos of footy coverage like that I rarely watch Match of the Day now, and more often than not am asleep before the FL Show starts.

It's faceless, soulless, tedious, and that makes for a very dull programme.  The premier league itself is DULL.

Get in there Alty, and yeah get in there all the other clubs trying to build something with little funds, but building something that no fat cat can put a price on.  A community, a sense of being wanted, missed when you don't turn up.  

oh sod it, rant over, c'mon Alty.

GET IN THERE YOU RED AND WHITE BASTARDS.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:52:03 PM by York Alty »

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:47:18 PM »

So in summary: the problem with Altrincham FC is that people don't make any sense on the forum  ;)  ;)  ;)

Mmmmm, Viennetta, not had that in ages.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

York Alty

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 11:48:39 PM »

So in summary: the problem with Altrincham FC is that people don't make any sense on the forum  ;)  ;)  ;)

Mmmmm, Viennetta, not had that in ages.

Viennetta- it's still ace.  The mint one obviously.

Hamilton

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 11:58:08 PM »

I grew up with with your mam serving your Sunday roast dinner with this in the background.  Get yourself upto the Inn Shop and get a Viennetta for a pudding.  Whilst your at it get some Ice Magic whilst your at it and a bottle of Cider.

COME ON ALTY

I'm sure I would have remembered this!

Ascot Alty

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 01:19:50 PM »

These days in and around Stamford Park, its how many cars do you have and how big is your Plasma stuck on your wall.  Hang on your have a bigger Plamsa than me, I cant cope with that but my husband works for Nike and gets freebies and I have no legs so I need home delivery. The neighbours who have lived here for decades f**k them, dont even say hello to them, my husband is from west Leeds and supports Manchester United and works in central Manchester.  The Red Robin Club what the f**k was that, I will pretend that never was never built.  John King, Ken McKenna, Brian Clough who are they....

COME ON ALTY

The worlds changed, move on.

RocketDan

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »

Just the six pints last night then?

jimmyhank

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 02:52:55 PM »

dullards like shearer

Dullard is being polite. I'd prefer to watch paint dry.

Dynamo Joe

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 04:32:07 PM »

COME ON ALTY

Have I been drinking again.... what's going on now?!?

York Alty

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »

dullards like shearer

Dullard is being polite. I'd prefer to watch paint dry.

well if I called him a "feckin tedious, repetitive no mark, incapable of inspiring a fart" I may upset the poor man.

Jenga

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 12:47:47 PM »

Weird, just weird.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 05:55:56 PM »

Have I turned a page over and missed the inspiration for this thread?

York Alty

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »

Have I turned a page over and missed the inspiration for this thread?

perhaps you should take less water with it, then you may find the inspiration!

I love the random stuff on here.

C'mon The Alty...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:57:27 PM by York Alty »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team