PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Lee Sinnott  (Read 12474 times)

markecky

Re: Lee Sinnott
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 11:20:20 AM »

Where was the support today? I've never heard an Alty crowd so flat. There was a time in that game where Hyde sat back on their lead and gave Altrincham time and space to attack and  it was was like watching in a church.

Maybe they're all too delighted at being 8/9th in the BSN to actually be able to speak!

Very telling.

Who is they?

It wasn't very telling at all Ballers.

It was the fact that the game ended 2 mins into the second half.

As I seem to be responsible for starting 99% of all songs for some reason  I really couldn't be arsed to be honest as would have just ended up getting anoyed with those giddy T**ts singing back at us.

whopper

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 11:21:45 AM »

I dont see much improvement going on and i think we need a new manager for next season rather than waiting for the inevetable mid table xmas

joe

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 11:35:54 AM »

I dont see much improvement going on and i think we need a new manager for next season rather than waiting for the inevetable mid table xmas

This! See my post on the next seasons squad thread.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »

The flat home fans Eck. It was the first thing that strck me that it was odd for the majority of the crowd to be so resigned.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 12:56:34 PM »

I've been quite supportive of LS, but today really pissed me off to be honest. We played our most creative player LB when we have a left footed LB on the bench. I hear Smart was poor last week but from what I've seen of him he looked ok and with Clee giving him some protection it would have been a better option. Lawrie I dont like on the left, but today he was awful.

Bringing and Phelan off and leaving Richman on was another bizzare choice.

Oh and while I'm at it Twiss was worse than ever, some of it down to not much game time, but f**k me he didn't even hold it up well.

I share your disillusionment.

Sinnott appears to talk a good game in the press but some of his recent team selections and his inability to react when things are evidently not working on the pitch have been bewildering and alarming.

And the most animated that Tolson was all afternoon comprised him congratulating and embracing some of the Hyde players as they left the field at the end of the game.

Our season had just died with a whimper, for God's sake....

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:58:34 PM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe »
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 01:16:07 PM »

I've been quite supportive of LS, but today really pissed me off to be honest. We played our most creative player LB when we have a left footed LB on the bench. I hear Smart was poor last week but from what I've seen of him he looked ok and with Clee giving him some protection it would have been a better option. Lawrie I dont like on the left, but today he was awful.

Bringing and Phelan off and leaving Richman on was another bizzare choice.

Oh and while I'm at it Twiss was worse than ever, some of it down to not much game time, but f**k me he didn't even hold it up well.

I share your disillusionment.

Sinnott appears to talk a good game in the press but some of his recent team selections and his inability to react when things are evidently not working on the pitch have been bewildering and alarming.

And the most animated that Tolson was all afternoon comprised him congratulating and embracing some of the Hyde players as they left the field at the end of the game.

Our season had just died with a whimper, for God's sake....

Cult is spot on i think

I am gutted we have not done better this season i really am and i hoped and prayed that Lee could take over from Ken and have a big impact

Personally for me i dont think he is passionate for the club unlike previous managers ie KM GH JK BT etc and that worries the hell out of me
ParkINson's red and white army

John Crewe

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 01:19:20 PM »

i think it is time to draw a line under this shambles and move on - with a new management team

joe

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »

i think it is time to draw a line under this shambles and move on - with a new management team

Agreed!

John Crewe

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 01:58:36 PM »

Agreed!
Darren Sheridan sounds ideal

whopper

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 02:02:08 PM »

Agreed!
Darren Sheridan sounds ideal
i agree too, can we start the interview process now!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »

Some of the stuff posted on here is unbelievable.

If some of you were to have your way we'd be changingplaying squads, managers or more likely both every other game.

Only one team can win the title and only four others can make the playoffs and I'm afraid that at present we are not one lof those two teams and nor, despite the views of some, do we have a divine right to be one of those teams.

We are going to have to show a bit of patience but will then hopefully get a team which will not only be able to get us up but also keep us up.

I wonder how long Sir Alex Ferguson would have lasted had he been managing us rather than United when he came down from Aberdeen?

John Crewe

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 07:59:15 PM »

If some of you were to have your way we'd be changingplaying squads, managers or more likely both every other game.

Only one team can win the title and only four others can make the playoffs and I'm afraid that at present we are not one lof those two teams and nor, despite the views of some, do we have a divine right to be one of those teams.

We are going to have to show a bit of patience but will then hopefully get a team which will not only be able to get us up but also keep us up.

I wonder how long Sir Alex Ferguson would have lasted had he been managing us rather than United when he came down from Aberdeen?
are you that chap he hands the passes on the bar door?

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 08:04:59 PM »

He at least deserves another season.

John Crewe

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 08:07:32 PM »

He at least deserves another season.
can you clarify why?

how do you see us improving next season?

whopper

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 08:27:33 PM »

come on phil can u really see us competing under sinnot without reeves we would be terrible
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott