PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 180 minutes of twiss to go!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 180 minutes of twiss to go!  (Read 8579 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: 180 minutes of twiss to go!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 10:16:28 PM »

Imagine the reaction if the unthinkable were to happen and he stayed here next season.......

:D

I'll be marching outside the ground the ground all summer carrying placards that say "This will not stand!!"

VofD

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »

Is all ths criticism of Michael Twiss really justified?

You bleedin bet it is.  >:( >:( >:(

whopper

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 10:43:02 PM »

The only player that ive ever seen that i truelly thought to myself "i can do better than that"!

Hendos

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 08:06:45 AM »

Did you never see Josh Mitten?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 08:24:28 AM »

I can forgive a lack of talent but a lack of effort?? Never

He should never wear one of our shirts again not even on the bench

ParkINson's red and white army

Hamilton

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 10:25:25 PM »

The only player that ive ever seen that i truelly thought to myself "i can do better than that"!

I, for one, could never say that.....cos I am really really sh*te!

Jezza

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 08:36:36 AM »

can't wait till twissmas day....opening the programme and seeing all the happy kids faces...

in all fairness to michael, he has been a top player in his time, we may say he morally should have ripped up his own contract at alty as he has not justified or repaid it at all but how many players have ever done that?......lee has got more out of him this season than the cote managed and he has obviously worked hard to lose the weight he disgracefully carried last season...ask any weight watcher it's not easy.....he looked out of his depth at csc level last season and at least got back to BSN standard this season albeit not consistently.

But at the end of the day sadly he was past his best....we move on...twissmas will soon be over...

ALTYGAL

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »

can't wait till twissmas day....opening the programme and seeing all the happy kids faces...

in all fairness to michael, he has been a top player in his time, we may say he morally should have ripped up his own contract at alty as he has not justified or repaid it at all but how many players have ever done that?......lee has got more out of him this season than the cote managed and he has obviously worked hard to lose the weight he disgracefully carried last season...ask any weight watcher it's not easy.....he looked out of his depth at csc level last season and at least got back to BSN standard this season albeit not consistently.

But at the end of the day sadly he was past his best...

Good post.

Yeah he's been absolutely useless as a footballer in our beloved Alty shirt, but the guy is a human being and some comments about him are a little too personal.

York Alty

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 01:00:58 PM »

But at the end of the day sadly he was past his best...

Good post.

Yeah he's been absolutely useless as a footballer in our beloved Alty shirt, but the guy is a human being and some comments about him are a little too personal.

hear hear.

taxi Phil

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »

That 180 proved to be 90 this afternoon - and could be a nice fat zero if he doesn't feature next Saturday.

Was there any link between his not starting today, and the refreshment counter at Eastwood running out of pies before half time  ? Only asking  ;)

markecky

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2012, 09:16:41 PM »

But at the end of the day sadly he was past his best....we move on...twissmas will soon be over...

To be fair, thats a good assessment.

I think he has done better this year althought the fact remains that he was signed a striker and didnt score goals.

John Crewe

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 09:16:35 PM »

all this twiss bashing is all well and good

but to be fair he has been far far from our biggest problem this season!

lets not kid ourselves

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »

You obviously never saw John McAlisky play !!   ???

taxi Phil

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 06:54:18 PM »

Or Darren Royle, or Dave Furnivall.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 08:37:34 PM »

Or Darren Royle, or Dave Furnivall.
i seem to recall Darren royle scorong an exceptional header ? In a cup game?
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 180 minutes of twiss to go!