News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Thank you!

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 5073 times)

physio23

Thank you!
« on: April 23, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »

Good afternoon everybody!

As you may know, at the end of the current season I will be taking the opportunity of moving over to Australia with my family! Initially on a one year visa with a view to permanent residence! Saturday will be my final game on the line (apart from the staff vs supporters game in may).

This season has been amazing for me personally and I am gutted to be leaving such a fantastic, friendly club! From the day I started and ever since, I have never met more friendly people! From Grahame and Karen to every fan I have spoken to!! It has been alot of responsibility for me at such a young age (23) to look after such a talented group of players and I have loved every second of it and believe I have done a good job overall!!

I would like to thank the Rowleys for everything they have done for me, the gaffer as he has been great with me and has been a great person to work under, same with tols - really good guy and great to work with! John the kitman and Ian senior have kept me entertained throughout the season with there moaning at each other, and John even offered to pay for a sooner flight to get rid of me quicker ha ha!!

I would like to thank all the players and everybody behind the scenes!! Finally I would like to thank the fans, had some funny times this year and I will be back when I visit over the next few years!!

As I say I'm gutted to be leaving such a big fantastic club and be part of this promotion push!! But this year has made me a massive alty fan so I'll be looking for the scores and visiting when I can!

I wish you all the best for the future, see you on Saturday!!

Danny Fishwick

taxi Phil

Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »

Thanks for all of that Danny, and tremendous good luck for the future !

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 07:05:47 PM »

Best of luck mate, sure you'll enjoy it, thanks for all your efforts whilst here. Maybe you will return to Moss Lane as a spectator one day when back in the UK. Have a great trip.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

bumble

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 07:21:14 PM »

Good luck Danny and I hope it all works out for you and your family

Thanks for taking the time to post on here about various injuries or having them put on JL's site.

ALTYGAL

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 10:50:31 PM »

Thanks and good luck down under - I'm sure it won't take you long to bump into an ALTY fan in Oz - we're everywhere  ;D

Hamilton

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »

Wishing you all the best and thanks for your work at Alty.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 08:48:59 AM »

Best of luck Darn under Danny  ;)

ben11

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 05:12:11 PM »

Best of luck?????????
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Thank you!