PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Next years league..
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Next years league..  (Read 3306 times)

York Alty

Re: Next years league..
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 10:27:48 PM »

Hornchurch 2-1  2 minutes til FT

With Darlo theyre announcing a ground share soon and none of the option are suitable got CN football so it's not official but they won't be here next season

you may have seen this already but they are now playing at Shildon.  No idea what their ground grading is, but surely it won't be BSN level?

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/9692140.Deal_agreed_for_Darlington_to_play_at_Shildon_next_season/?ref=nt

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 10:49:56 PM »

Said it was a 2,500 capacity so I suppose not?

Bath Alty

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 11:20:23 PM »

Oxford have the easier route up north - but are futher south - which prioritises?
Precedent suggests that the division is strictly north/south geographical.

I think it's shortest total mileage so the number of north west teams may drag Oxford into the North (as it has Worcester for a while).  At least that's what I'm hoping - Oxford almost counts as a home game.  Come on City!

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 11:46:33 PM »

Oxford have the easier route up north - but are futher south - which prioritises?
Precedent suggests that the division is strictly north/south geographical.

I think it's shortest total mileage so the number of north west teams may drag Oxford into the North (as it has Worcester for a while).  At least that's what I'm hoping - Oxford almost counts as a home game.  Come on City!
Strictly North/South, hence Bishops Stortford (who look like they'll be staying).

John Crewe

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 12:42:54 AM »

Hornchurch 2-1  2 minutes til FT

With Darlo theyre announcing a ground share soon and none of the option are suitable got CN football so it's not official but they won't be here next season

you may have seen this already but they are now playing at Shildon.  No idea what their ground grading is, but surely it won't be BSN level?

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/9692140.Deal_agreed_for_Darlington_to_play_at_Shildon_next_season/?ref=nt

to be fair Shildon is a tidy little ground - better than some in BSN, Eastwood springs to mind
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Next years league..