PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kyle Perry
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Kyle Perry  (Read 4095 times)

John Crewe

Re: Kyle Perry
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »

Theres plenty of players that we all hate playing against us, perry is one of them.Would I want him in our squad?100% yes, we really are too nice and to sporting on too many occasions.That is one of the reasons why we are a midtable unibond outfit, and stevenage borough are on the cusp of the championship.

But would you want to be a Stevenage fan? I'd be embarrassed.

There's no joy in winning if you do it the wrong way. A team full of wankers or a sugar daddy chairman might do the trick, but I couldn't derive much pleasure from watching it happen.

no doubt your more than happy with mid table BSN then  ???

Butty

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »

Theres plenty of players that we all hate playing against us, perry is one of them.Would I want him in our squad?100% yes, we really are too nice and to sporting on too many occasions.That is one of the reasons why we are a midtable unibond outfit, and stevenage borough are on the cusp of the championship.

There's no joy in winning if you do it the wrong way. A team full of wankers or a sugar daddy chairman might do the trick, but I couldn't derive much pleasure from watching it happen.

We're better off in Midtable BSN club than FC Altrincham of the North West Counties league.

John Crewe

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 01:07:24 PM »

We're better off in Midtable BSN club than FC Altrincham of the North West Counties league.

and?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 01:40:31 PM »

Would I rather be playng sheff united in the league one playoffs or contemplating which works/hobby outfit we'll be kicking the season off against in august? No brainer for me Im afraid...

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 03:23:51 PM »

For God's sake, man up.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kyle Perry