PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brackley Predictions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Brackley Predictions  (Read 15062 times)

markecky

Re: Brackley Predictions
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2012, 10:12:32 PM »

its going to be an interesting game for sure. i would be happy with a draw, settle in and see what all this northern style of footballs all about.

Ah! a Brackley fan!

Out of interest, how many do you think will make the trip up here?

from what ive heard probably not many at all... the people that run brackley seem to not want to advertise the club very well. they promoted the final game of last season (where we won the league and were presented the trophy) by putting a4 microsoft word posters on the back of the bus stops... ontop of the usual sign post on the roundabout outside of town, its no wonder we hardly get any fans

Can I ask Sean, seriously and I'm not taking the p*ss in any way, what the point is in having a large budget team with the likes of Turley and Hatswell in if no one is taking an interest?  

Surely you should be on a high now as a club building up a bandwagon of fans who love seeing a winning team?

brackleysean

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »

Can I ask Sean, seriously and I'm not taking the p*ss in any way, what the point is in having a large budget team with the likes of Turley and Hatswell in if no one is taking an interest?  

Surely you should be on a high now as a club building up a bandwagon of fans who love seeing a winning team?

i think because the club have risen up so fast in the last few years, they just haven't caught up with how to run it... the money is only put onto the players. it hopefully will get better again hopefully. a few years ago we used to get a really decent  crowd where we were taking upwards of 100 fans to the away games. due to costs and a couple of boring football seasons we lost alot of them, starting to come back now though.. me and my mates used to be the singing section of fans, but after a few complaints and various bollocks we stopped going, most of them now head of too football league games now but we are trying to get back to the away games.. . just not this weekend, im the only one this weekend, apparently they all have more important crap to do..

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 10:44:37 PM »

a few years ago we used to get a really decent  crowd where we were taking upwards of 100 fans to the away games

Sean I guess that was in the days of the Hellenic League.  Anyway enjoy the trip and safe trip home mate

brackleysean

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2012, 10:55:34 PM »

nahh southern div 1.. if a team in the helenic averages over a hundred at home they can be pleased..

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2012, 11:19:04 PM »

Based on what this brackley fan has said can I change my prediction to a 0-2 defeat
Bernard Taylors barmy army

bumble

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »

"Manager Lee Sinnott declared himself ready for the challenge ahead"

Sounds like something out of football manager

So I think after hearing this... 1-0 alty

Bazbatteria

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2012, 10:00:46 AM »

In sheer bloody-mindedness    -  a 3 - 1 win for the Alty

York Alty