PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Harrogate Predictions
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Harrogate Predictions  (Read 9273 times)

JDN

Re: Harrogate Predictions
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 10:22:09 PM »

I predict that no matter what the score, win, lose or draw, some people on here will not be happy.
I predict that no matter what the score, win, lose or draw, some people on here will be content

bumble

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 10:24:41 PM »

We're out of the bottom 3!

markecky

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 10:29:23 PM »

I predict that no matter what the score, win, lose or draw, some people on here will not be happy.
I predict that no matter what the score, win, lose or draw, some people on here will be content

Didn't read many people who were content with Saturdays result on here.  Every one I read seemed disappointed by it.

Hope we never get to a situation where winning games pisses people off!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 10:30:11 PM »

and thats what makes the human race amazing
ParkINson's red and white army

bumble

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 10:34:40 PM »

Didn't read many people who were content with Saturdays result on here.  Every one I read seemed disappointed by it.

Hope we never get to a situation where winning games pisses people off!

Whatever we score it's not enough, and if we concede it's too many!

RocketDan

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 11:27:14 PM »

Harrogate 2
Alty 1

cries for re-instating heathcote echo around the forum.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 11:29:43 PM »

There you are wrong, as Ecky already pointed out, nobody will be happy with a defeat. I do get the impression though that some will not be happy until LS is out and they are proved right in their assertions (and any win will only delay that ultimate goal). Of course, I could be wrong, but certain people only appear to post on here after a defeat and you rarely see them posting after a victory achieved through a good performance.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

taxi Phil

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, 07:33:58 AM »

There you are wrong, as Ecky already pointed out, nobody will be happy with a defeat. I do get the impression though that some will not be happy until LS is out and they are proved right in their assertions (and any win will only delay that ultimate goal). Of course, I could be wrong, but certain people only appear to post on here after a defeat and you rarely see them posting after a victory achieved through a good performance.
See you later tonight Uncle G. And I hope to have a huge grin on my face  ;D

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012, 08:44:27 AM »

Harrogate 2
Alty 1

cries for re-instating heathcote echo around the forum.

:o

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012, 11:07:53 AM »

Whilst only knowing one of the parties here, this is, nevertheless, one of the most disturbing posts I've ever read.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:50 PM »

The demon of Adam Flynn is finally exorcised via a narrow 2-1 victory.

See you there.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

joe

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »

Whilst only knowing one of the parties here, this is, nevertheless, one of the most disturbing posts I've ever read.

;D

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2012, 09:38:10 PM »

Good work, sir!  :)
Come on Alty!

fuertes

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2012, 09:39:18 PM »

We'll bounce back by nicking a 1-2 win.

Ahem  ;D

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2012, 09:44:58 PM »

See you there.

You're a genius, Barry. How many will we win by this Saturday?!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Harrogate Predictions