PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!  (Read 21038 times)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 06:32:58 PM »

What the reason for Rogers being benched? I know his passing is poor but he does break up play well.

Not happy with the way things are going but to be fair to LS Phealen walked 1 wk before the start of season, Havern pulled out 1hour before the first game. We loose Clee and Doughty in the second gane. None of this his fault.

He did however sign Brooke. FFS
Full time and proud of it

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 06:33:19 PM »

For me this is the end of the road for this management team. I don't care if it's been 3 games or 12 months, when that team trudged out for the second half I knew there was not a bit of fire in the bellies of the players and I wasn't the only one who noticed.
Today was embarrasing and heartbreaking and there is absolutely no excuse in the world for Duncan's omission from the team - that was just plain stupid.
I don't know where we go from here, but I for one am very, very worried for today we looked like relegation fodder.

We aint getting relegated.  Sinnott was protecting Watmore, he is a young lad.  Get a grip
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 06:37:20 PM by Knutsford Alty »

VofD

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 06:35:34 PM »

For me this is the end of the road for this management team. I don't care if it's been 3 games or 12 months, when that team trudged out for the second half I knew there was not a bit of fire in the bellies of the players and I wasn't the only one who noticed.
Today was embarrasing and heartbreaking and there is absolutely no excuse in the world for Duncan's omission from the team - that was just plain stupid.
I don't know where we go from here, but I for one am very, very worried for today we looked like relegation fodder.

We aint getting relegated.  Sinnout was protecting Watmore, he is a young lad.  Get a grip

Deliberate or spelling mistake?

MotherHen

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 06:36:24 PM »

On way back from Rivacre Park. Cant believe he left Watmore out for allegedly failing to track back at Harrogate and why disrupt the back four by bringing Leather off who was doing ok? That change led to their second goal. Ive seen two of our first three games and we look like a bottom half side. SINNOUT!

I think it is rather unfair to say the second goal came from taking Leather off, Four attackers on 2 defenders is obviously a numerical disadvantage whoever had been on the pitch

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 06:39:07 PM »

We aint getting relegated.  Sinnout was protecting Watmore, he is a young lad.  Get a grip

Deliberate or spelling mistake?

You wouldn't be happy top of the Conference so why dont you become a Radio Red.  Look at your name you have supplied, your an embarrassment sweetheart.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »

Will Sinnott still be here at the end of September?

Answers on a postcard to...etc   ;)

Calm down, its three games in get a grip
your wrong its been over a year

Im realistic, this isnt the 1980's
if only it was we had passion in the 80s
ParkINson's red and white army

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 06:51:50 PM »

Will Sinnott still be here at the end of September?

Answers on a postcard to...etc   ;)

Calm down, its three games in get a grip
your wrong its been over a year

Im realistic, this isnt the 1980's
if only it was we had passion in the 80s

Bring back Graham Bennett!

York Alty

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 06:56:02 PM »

I have been a staunch supporter of Lee's since he took over.  Very concerned after today's game about our chances of being genuine contenders.  I am loathe to set a "x points in y" matches target, but we need:-

clean sheets. Urgently.
improved performance when we don't have the ball. Fewer misplaced passes and unenforced errors.
...and the thing that cannot be measured so easily, passion and commitment.

Get those right and we'll get the points ok.

Come on Alty.

markecky

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »

Thought Richman had one of his best games today (sorry V of D).

Today was a standard Vauxhall v Alty display.  They worked hard and we gave it away too much and didn't really penetrate enough and they won.

They caught us cold when we were applying the pressure for the second.  We were at least getting in the box and their keeper pulled off two decent saves from Lawrie.  We had two decent shouts for a penalty as well but the ref wasn;t the reason we lost.

I thought Brooke had a good game on Tuesday but he was poor again today and combined with a misfiring Reeves it leaves us virtually nothing up front.  He certainly isn't the long term answer without a serious improvement.

Piles the pressure on the Chester game now.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2012, 07:37:40 PM »

Duncan Watmore is an 18 year old lad playing in a physical League.

He aint an 18 year old built like Nicky Daws was and he's played two games close together last weekend, the second on what I am advised was a mudheap which would have been taxing on even the strongest and most physical of individuals.

Today we played at Vauxhall who are always a very robust physical team and less than 48 hours after the completion of this game we kick off again at home against Chester.

Resting the 18 year old today and replacing him with what some people might consider a more physical player seems to make sense to me.

As for the suggestion or rather rumour that he'd been dropped for not tracking back at Harrogate - laughable! in fact almost as laughable as the idea that anyone involved with the Club would actually tell anyone that

taxi Phil

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2012, 07:38:29 PM »

We were like headless chickens. Without Clee there is no creativity. Didn't think Moult was anything special. Brooke doesn't relish any sort of tussle. Richman was actually our best player in my opinion, but that doesn't justify omitting Watmore. Impact player ? He's made his impact early in the game so far !

Utterly ridiculous substitution. Leather had been one of the better performers, but Grimshaw hadn't been on the field two minutes before he let his man get behind him at the second attempt, and we conceded. IT WAS A CARBON COPY OF HIS ERROR AT NANTWICH FFS ! The lad would be better in midfield.

I am rapidly losing faith in Sinnott, and my resolve to do every game this season is being sorely tried. Thoroughly pissed off this evening.  >:(

joe

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »

We were like headless chickens. Without Clee there is no creativity. Didn't think Moult was anything special. Brooke doesn't relish any sort of tussle. Richman was actually our best player in my opinion, but that doesn't justify omitting Watmore. Impact player ? He's made his impact early in the game so far !

Utterly ridiculous substitution. Leather had been one of the better performers, but Grimshaw hadn't been on the field two minutes before he let his man get behind him at the second attempt, and we conceded. IT WAS A CARBON COPY OF HIS ERROR AT NANTWICH FFS ! The lad would be better in midfield.

I am rapidly losing faith in Sinnott, and my resolve to do every game this season is being sorely tried. Thoroughly pissed off this evening.  >:(

I thought Moult looked good,likes to get the ball down and pass it. Totally agree about Brooke though,the ability is there but he's a sh*thouse!

MotherHen

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2012, 07:53:19 PM »

I am rapidly losing faith in Sinnott, and my resolve to do every game this season is being sorely tried. Thoroughly pissed off this evening.  >:(

I have reacted to this on another thread, I don't think the lad had any other option, if he had gone with his man that would have left three attackers on one defender so I think they would have still scored and he would have got flack for that. As it is two defenders went with four attackers, I think it was a case of damned if he did and damned if he didn't.    Just a shame scoring opportunities weren't dealt with.i

JDN

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2012, 07:55:12 PM »

Some of the people on this forum do make me wonder.

If you can't see what the problem is you don't understand football - LS must go - totally lost patience now, wasting my time

Near 30 years and never been this low

joe

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2012, 08:04:20 PM »

Some of the people on this forum do make me wonder.

If you can't see what the problem is you don't understand football - LS must go - totally lost patience now, wasting my time

Near 30 years and never been this low

This
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!