PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!  (Read 21039 times)

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
Re: Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »

What is point of changing the manager after 3 games?

One season and 3 games, actually. And the point is, as others have posted today, that he is absolutely CLUELESS. >:(

He's not though or else we'd have been relegated last season.
He is though or else we'd have been promoted last season ? Strange logic ! 16 of 22 clubs in the league were going neither up nor down after all.  Not happy with him despite having faith last season. But I'll be delighted if he proves me wrong.

Surely that means he's only partially clueless  ;)

ForeverAlty

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2012, 03:44:30 PM »

Most on here did not go tuesday so have no idea that richman did well when bought on. Lee can change games as he did tuesday.
Richman did great against Harrogate, obviously scoring the winner aswell.
And he also played well yesterday. Our best player on the pitch in many ways.

Jimmy

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2012, 09:48:41 AM »

Coventry have just pressed the panic button by sacking Andy Thorn after just 3 games. Be interesting to see if their results improve.

They probably will for half a dozen games, then go back to normal. As is the case with the vast majority of panic sackings.

Panic sacking thorn got Coventry relegated think before you post

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »

Remember that when more than two items are compounded, the conjunction comes between the last two, and commas separate the others.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:08:21 AM by Knutsford Alty »

Jezza

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »

you really should identify yourself by showing your badge when apprehending criminals;

scott tompson

« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2012, 12:02:48 PM »

Right, sinnott has had a very poor start i cant disagree with that statement and that clean sheets have been hard to come by.

However, we cant just go round sacking managers, I believe we give him this season and then most of the next, let him keep bringing more players, as i believe this situation needs paitence as who else could we get really?

As Heathcote had come to the end of his time so why everyone wants him back i dont know

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2012, 12:23:35 PM »

Right, sinnott has had a very poor start i cant disagree with that statement and that clean sheets have been hard to come by.

However, we cant just go round sacking managers, I believe we give him this season and then most of the next, let him keep bringing more players, as i believe this situation needs paitence as who else could we get really?

As Heathcote had come to the end of his time so why everyone wants him back i dont know

This season and most of next?! really.  I don't think we are a million miles off this season, with a fully fit reeves we should be pushing top 4.  Now there is the rub, we should hve been top 4 last season and we should be this season.  If we don't perform today how much longer, two or three games I would say.
Bernard Taylors barmy army

JDN

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2012, 12:26:56 PM »

Coventry have just pressed the panic button by sacking Andy Thorn after just 3 games. Be interesting to see if their results improve.

He did take them down last year, though why you back a man through the summer and then get rid after three draws is peculiar to me.  Coventry are a club in general decline.  Are we? No.

Of course we a club in decline, last season was one of our worst ever and this season looks like being even worse

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2012, 12:33:39 PM »

I don't think this club is in decline at all, it is probably in its best shape off the pitch for many, many years. Don't confuse that with poor performances on the pitch.

JDN

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »

No body wants Heathcote back

Gary Lowe who won this league last season is out of work, and has been at most of our games this season

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2012, 12:38:18 PM »

I don't think this club is in decline at all, it is probably in its best shape off the pitch for many, many years. Don't confuse that with poor performances on the pitch.

Correct. I wish people would calm down and stop over-reacting to a few poor results. I wont be getting too excited even if we win today and just think that today's match will almost fund another player.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2012, 01:20:03 PM »

No body wants Heathcote back

Gary Lowe who won this league last season is out of work, and has been at most of our games this season

Most of our games?  You do realise the season is barely a week old  

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2012, 01:42:15 PM »

He did take them down last year, though why you back a man through the summer and then get rid after three draws is peculiar to me.  Coventry are a club in general decline.  Are we? No.

Of course we a club in decline, last season was one of our worst ever and this season looks like being even worse

How old are you? You seem to have forgotten the Unibond years.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2012, 10:47:35 PM »

They probably will for half a dozen games, then go back to normal. As is the case with the vast majority of panic sackings.

Coventry were relegated last season. I didn't think you could get relegated after 3 games unless you have had a massive points deduction.
They really should be beating teams like us
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott is absolutely clueless!!