PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gary Lowe
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gary Lowe  (Read 7895 times)

dino

Gary Lowe
« on: August 25, 2012, 06:59:12 PM »

after todays spineless performance someone has to make the ultimate call and make the change. Unfortunately, i dont see the current chairman having the stomach / courage , and

so unfortunately the problem looks like lurching on. If the change isn't imminent, this will become  a relegation scrap.

Bath Alty

Re: Gary Lowe
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »

Welcome Dino, were you away for last Saturday's game?  I wasn't expecting to see you on Tuesday!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 07:17:37 PM »

Say what you like about Lee Sinnott but to have a pop at Grahame Rowley is an absolute disgrace.
Come on Alty!

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 07:24:15 PM »

It's not really a pop is it? Just an opinion on a football forum. I agree, lee has had time to improve us and let's be honest he hasn't. Let's go and get Gary Lowe before we are too far off the pace in the league and out of the FA Cup

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 07:27:05 PM »

This place really comes alive with all the usual suspects after the annual no-show at Vauxhall Motors.

Three games to fire a man seems a bit harsh but Chester on Monday is a very important game now. They've gone off with 3 narrow wins but will have that huge travelling support behind them. A win against a big team like that could breathe some life into the season but at the moment it appears we've lost the good bits of last season (the free scoring team creating lots of chances) and yet retained the chronic inability to keep clean sheets. Not good.

bighairedmike

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 07:27:37 PM »

I thought that we had finally got rid of you. Seems like you were just biding your time until another bad run happened. It was only a matter of time.

Do us all a favour and just f**k off dino, yeah? Its not needed, its not useful and you haven't posted a single thing since February so don't start again now.

And yes I am annoyed after todays game.

markecky

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 07:32:48 PM »

The horrible side to Altrincham Football Club starts to surface....

The defending has been a lot better this season (which granted wasn't hard)

Their first goal came from a deflection at a corner which landed at their guys feet and he finished well off the bar.  Second was a breakaway and we got caught 3 on 2 and they took the goal well.  Other than that they were pretty well managed. 

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 07:36:03 PM »

The horrible side to Altrincham Football Club starts to surface....

The defending has been a lot better this season (which granted wasn't hard)

Their first goal came from a deflection at a corner which landed at their guys feet and he finished well off the bar.  Second was a breakaway and we got caught 3 on 2 and they took the goal well.  Other than that they were pretty well managed. 

This is why we love Alty

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »

The board and chairman of this club as far as i am concerned keep us on an even keele and run the club very proffesionally i am very gratefull for what they do

Lets not confuse matters here
ParkINson's red and white army

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 08:08:18 PM »

after todays spineless performance someone has to make the ultimate call and make the change. Unfortunately, i dont see the current chairman having the stomach / courage , and

so unfortunately the problem looks like lurching on. If the change isn't imminent, this will become  a relegation scrap.

if the chairman 'had the courage/stomach' to sack Heathcote im sure he has the same to sack any other manager!
Full time and proud of it

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 08:41:01 PM »

so unfortunately the problem looks like lurching on. If the change isn't imminent, this will become  a relegation scrap.

if the chairman 'had the courage/stomach' to sack Heathcote im sure he has the same to sack any other manager!

Although it is a lot easier to sack someone when you're popping a rather large cheque in their pocket.

Dino does perhaps raise a relevant point though. Given that the collective aim is to reach the play-offs when is it appropriate to change the manager?

Is it 9 points of the play-offs? Is it 12? Alternatively, if you are not convinced that our fortunes will pick up then the answer will be as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:50:40 PM by Jimmy Hill »
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 09:29:58 PM »

It's not really a pop is it? Just an opinion on a football forum. I agree, lee has had time to improve us and let's be honest he hasn't. Let's go and get Gary Lowe before we are too far off the pace in the league and out of the FA Cup

Yes, it clearly was a pop at the chairman, any idiot can see that.
Come on Alty!

stubmanred

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 10:41:59 PM »

Gary Lowe is clearly circling, waiting for the first club to panic.... We are not that club. I know Sinnott has had a while to get things right, but give him a little longer.... My thoughts are end of Sept, I'm sure we'll have improved by then. For me defensively we have been better, the forward unit will click and if we get 70+ goals this season we'll be there or abouts

I know we have conceded 7 in 3, we do look a better defensive unit... I'm certain we will not go 365 days without keeping a clean sheet (I hope I'm proved right...)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »

I seem to recall that Dino (amongst others) was calling for the sacking of Lee Sinnott before we'd even kicked a ball last season

VofD

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 11:58:18 PM »

Yes, it clearly was a pop at the chairman, any idiot can see that.

Who does the buck stop with?
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Gary Lowe