News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 yesterdays ref

Author Topic: yesterdays ref  (Read 1959 times)

DavidP

yesterdays ref
« on: August 26, 2012, 09:19:52 AM »

I was there yesterday unlike many who have pósted regarding the game yesterday. We were not that bad. I feel that with a ref rather than a clown we would of come away with a win. He missed 2 clear pens at 1-0. Its not lees fault the ref was crap. Also to all those commenting on the game that did not go why did you not go?

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
Re: yesterdays ref
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:40:58 AM »

I don't think the ref did too much wrong yesterday. I didn't think either incidents were penalties. The second incident the player clearly won the ball. The only annoyance of the ref was that he blew for a foul when he should  have played an advantage and he didn't caution the player for committing the foul.
What you got to remember is that referees are just are human as the players. They also make mistakes just like the players. Shouting abuse at the ref is not going to make him change his mind. If we converted our missed chances we wouldn't be moaning too much about the ref or LS.
They really should be beating teams like us

arnald

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 09:48:32 AM »

i was at the game and we were unlucky,there were some bad tackles ,
but some way off shots on goal , it is a pain in the arse going there becouse they
always put us off passing by this physical stance ,we will win tomorow no doubt at all

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 10:57:11 AM »

I was there. The referee was dire, and missed nearly everything. For both teams.

He was NOT the principal reson we lost the match.

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 11:38:31 AM »

I was working....the company says it will probably sack me if I continually refuse to work on saturday afternoon when I am scheduled.

Hamilton

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 12:33:31 PM »

I was working....the company says it will probably sack me if I continually refuse to work on saturday afternoon when I am scheduled.

They're buggers like that aren't they!

When working at Safeway in Chester I left work early once claiming illness, picked up a friend and went to ML. However, my friend was wheelchair bound so we were in the wee hutch in front of the main stand....and one of my boss' mates was at the game and was evidently someone I had worked with before.

Guess who was recognised and guess who got the mother of all rollockings?

York Alty

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »

child care is the reason I don't go to many games.  Ears on first half where we sounded flat. 

I remain Dissapointed of York

joe

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 01:22:43 PM »

I was there. The referee was dire, and missed nearly everything. For both teams.

He was NOT the principal reson we lost the match.

This. I was also at the match.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »

Yesterday's ref wasnt the best, having said that, very few games go by when I do think the ref is much cop at this level. I dont think blaming the ref is the main reason that we didnt get anything yesterday. Vauxhall simply wanted it more. 

One good bit of news is that tomorrow, two other teams will have that ref officiating and not us.  The Bad news ???  The next ref we get probably wont be much better than yesterday's
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 yesterdays ref