PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Do we give Sinnot more time?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Do we give Sinnot more time?  (Read 17857 times)

altyshop

« on: August 26, 2012, 08:56:43 PM »

After saturdays dreadful peformance is it time for Sinnot to be sacked or have some dignity and step down?
We are not progressing at all under him and Tolson and a new fresh,hungry management team is IMO what is needed.
Or am I jumping the gun and being to harsh on the management.
I can accept getting beat by better teams with better players but Vauxhall just showed more desire and fight, if Sinnot cannot get that out of him players he doesnt deserve to manage OUR club.

Knutsford Alty

Re: Do we give Sinnot more time?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:16:14 PM »

We are three games in,
After saturdays dreadful peformance is it time for Sinnot to be sacked or have some dignity and step down?
We are not progressing at all under him and Tolson and a new fresh,hungry management team is IMO what is needed.
I can accept getting beat by better teams with better players but Vauxhall just showed more desire and fight, if Sinnot cannot get that out of him players he doesnt deserve to manage OUR club.

We are three games in, we will turn this around

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 09:24:32 PM »

I am very much far from pleased with the start we have had this season and was not overly impressed last season either

I personally believe he lives too far away to give this club it's all in terms of commitment and gaining new local talent to the  club who will give 100% such as Duncan

And I am disappointed that a defender by trade struggles to sort the defence out

However 3 games in is too soon to talk about letting him go we have to give him a chance to let his new players gell and prove he can make this team work

Time is ticking though lee we need to show tommorrow and moving forward that you have made astute signings and by your own words from the local paper you want to better last season

Let's see what tommorrow brings as they say and get behind the team as Chester will either match our support or possibly outnumber us

In short not happy and we need a turnaround from 3 pm tommorrow onwards

Come on you red and white........

altyshop

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 09:28:38 PM »

We are three games in,

We are three games in, we will turn this around

3 games in?

oh sorry I thought Sinnot had a full season last season.Silly me

Jimmy

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 10:15:45 PM »

No

JDN

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 01:01:27 PM »

Fully agree with Alty shop, he needs t :Po go now

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 04:02:11 PM »

The key issue for me is whether or not LS is causing the players to play with passion... if not, time to go.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 04:09:08 PM »

We could of course still lose this but coming back from 2-0 down against Chester suggests Lee can still inspire the players....

ALTYGAL

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 05:02:35 PM »

NO - our half decent players apart fron Lawrie he didn't sign, he's an ex defender who can't organise a defence - I'm afraid its a no from me

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »

2 games left for me I was gutted when there 3rd went in as we had defended well for 25 mins

Left before the 4th as I could not face any more trouble
Come on you red and white........

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 05:15:43 PM »

First game I've missed this year so can't comment on today and it may be it was a cracker which could've gone either way. However, even at this stage we're 9 points off the top with a goal diff of -5. If our aim is the play offs and looking how the league panned out last year, time is already running out for us - never mind Lee Sinnott. If our ambition this season has to be limited to a further consolidation by necessity I'd rather see it with a clear plan and method. Given the disjointed performances thus far (including Harrogate where we got lucky in the first half) I'm not holding out any great hopes from the current management.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 05:21:41 PM by JTH »

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 05:32:38 PM »

LS is on increasingly thin ice I'm afraid.

Really important for me that we find some form in the next few weeks so we can avoid our annual calamitous FA Cup exit against some pumped up Evo Stik outfit too. As a team we seem completely incapable of putting a full 90 minute display together and defensively (if it were even possible) we have somehow seemingly regressed from last season.

Hopefully Nicky Clee back for Saturday but a home win with a clean sheet, would that really be too much to ask against Histon's team of 18 year olds? For a team that were tipped in the NLP as a decent e/w bet before the season started we are a total shambles.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 05:48:25 PM »

if we dont beat histon saturday  big qeustions should be asked .

thegazelle

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 05:59:54 PM »

i suspect season over after 4 games and already 9 points behind the leaders. So in case we go on a miracle run give the current management a little longer and then if no improvment look for a replacement . who can then spend the rest of the season avoiding relegation and planning for yet another next season. Think thaat is the most negative i have ever been about our chances in 40+ years of supporting alty.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 06:04:17 PM »

LS is on increasingly thin ice I'm afraid.

Really important for me that we find some form in the next few weeks so we can avoid our annual calamitous FA Cup exit against some pumped up Evo Stik outfit too. As a team we seem completely incapable of putting a full 90 minute display together and defensively (if it were even possible) we have somehow seemingly regressed from last season.

Hopefully Nicky Clee back for Saturday but a home win with a clean sheet, would that really be too much to ask against Histon's team of 18 year olds? For a team that were tipped in the NLP as a decent e/w bet before the season started we are a total shambles.

Histon's team of 18 Yr olds just happen to be 3 points better off than us right now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team