PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: FAO bonz & wilf  (Read 21386 times)

bonz

Re: FAO bonz & wilf
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »

and we'll probably play that useless lump Damian Reeves up front - a wee hint: he's so cr*p you won't need to mark him.

We've seen how many goals he scores Hamilton - we'll not be leaving him alone ;) ;)

markecky

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »

I hope that you won't want to win it in case the next round is outside of the North East....#whydononeofthemwanttogoup

wilf

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »

I hope that you won't want to win it in case the next round is outside of the North East....#whydononeofthemwanttogoup

Simple,,, we cant afford to... Dont mind away cup ties, the home team pays the travel costs ;D

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 08:30:48 PM »

are you really a steward?  Seen some odd ones at Hyde once, dont fancy a repeat  ;)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 08:41:52 PM »

Banter apart, these two guys feel friendly enough I'd say. It's not a bad part of the world, spent some time up there and the locals are straightforward and what you see is what you get. That'll do for me.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »

Banter apart, these two guys feel friendly enough I'd say. It's not a bad part of the world, spent some time up there and the locals are straightforward and what you see is what you get. That'll do for me.

Apart from Gateshead, I think overall we have a decent record up in that part of the world.  Im expecting to go through thou....first time of asking
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 08:51:16 PM by Knutsford Alty »

wilf

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »

are you really a steward?  Seen some odd ones at Hyde once, dont fancy a repeat  ;)

Odd. ?    In what way ?.... Bonz called me a steward, im just a dogsbody who runs the bar free of charge.... Only £7 and 5 to get in on saturday lads,, you can have two or three pints as well and still not pay  what your used to paying to get in at your place.... Get in the clubhouse earl, it only seats 80

Hamilton

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 09:01:00 PM »

and we'll probably play that useless lump Damian Reeves up front - a wee hint: he's so cr*p you won't need to mark him.

We've seen how many goals he scores Hamilton - we'll not be leaving him alone ;) ;)

He's just been lucky!

(This bluff isn't working is it?)

Can't get to the game, but if the welcome is as friendly as Bonz & Wilf I think a good time will be had by the Alty fans.

taxi Phil

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 09:31:03 PM »

This will be my first away game by coach since about 1969 (South Shields as it happens !) so I'm really looking forward to that clubhouse !

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 09:35:00 PM »

This will be my first away game by coach since about 1969 (South Shields as it happens !) so I'm really looking forward to that clubhouse !

How did you get to our Wembley trips between 1969 and now?  Coach was a must in the 80's...

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2012, 10:54:23 PM »

Apart from Gateshead, I think overall we have a decent record up in that part of the world.  Im expecting to go through thou....first time of asking

Two words: Bishop Auckland.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

thegazelle

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 12:41:10 AM »

three words tow law town

taxi Phil

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 10:03:31 AM »

How did you get to our Wembley trips between 1969 and now?  Coach was a must in the 80's...
All three by train !

joe

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 12:13:22 PM »

All three by train !

We definitely went on the coach in 86.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 02:00:50 PM »

How did you get to our Wembley trips between 1969 and now?  Coach was a must in the 80's...
All three by train !

We definitely went on the coach in 86.

Great day out, next day full of celebrations too and then too find out Kingy had left for Runcorn was somewhat typical Alty.  The likes of Wealands, Cuddy, Densmore, Farralley, Anderson, Reid & Ellis were developing into a strong squad. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:10:23 PM by Knutsford Alty »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO bonz & wilf