PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 technical area
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: technical area  (Read 4349 times)

dino

technical area
« on: October 27, 2012, 07:00:09 PM »

has the manager been banned from entering the technical area? on tuesday evening he spent the whole 90 mins sat down. are there heated seats , or is he meerly  exhausted after the commute from Hull  three times weekly?
lets be candid, we are not improving,  and we need to bite the bullet on what looks to be a niave appointment. Gary Lowe was there again on tuesday and should have got it last time out

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: technical area
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:03:46 PM »

Dear oh dear a tad premature , sack the manager after 2 defeats in 11 games ?

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 07:16:24 PM »

FFS here we go again , Sinnot cant please some people can he , if he shouts n balls like Heathcoat will that be right .

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 07:23:24 PM »

has the manager been banned from entering the technical area? on tuesday evening he spent the whole 90 mins sat down. are there heated seats , or is he meerly  exhausted after the commute from Hull  three times weekly?
lets be candid, we are not improving,  and we need to bite the bullet on what looks to be a niave appointment. Gary Lowe was there again on tuesday and should have got it last time out

oh do f**k off
Full time and proud of it

ForeverAlty

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 07:26:20 PM »

Ridiculous! Honestly! We have just gone 10 games unbeaten and as soon as we have a little blip people are asking for Sinnots head.

Rob on the coach was painfull to listen too. He doesn't know anything either. Get a grip

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 07:30:58 PM »

Dino - I was stood by the Alty dugout today and LS was doing plenty of shouting at the players.  OK I admit we did throw it away today but do we really need you fkn moaning on here everytime we lose.  I didnt notice many posts from you after our positive FA Cup results . By the way are you Gary Lowe's fkn love child or something?  >:(

taxi Phil

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 07:35:39 PM »

I have read some lame-brained, ill-informed, witless sh*te on this forum in the past three years.......and this is right up there with the worst of it. Just do one.

Bath Alty

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »

One of the best things about our winning streak was the absence of Dino on the forum!

I agreed with everything Lee did today, including taking Reeves off.  He was getting battered by their centre half and had given up really.

RocketDan

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 08:01:33 PM »

Welcome back to the forum Dino.

Last post 25th August.

Been anywhere nice?

markecky

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »

Every time I looked in the second half "Sinnot" was stood up shouting.  Not that a screaming and shouting manager makes any difference.

arnald

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 08:15:12 PM »

it is just the normal thing , every alty fan knos not to take this team to heart ,
becoz they will hurt you

Jenga

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2012, 08:22:49 PM »

Sack the board, sack Sinnott, sack the players. Is that ok Dino? I saw LS in the technical area ALOT today, shouting at the players and the referee. Oh not the referee maybe we should sack him for that instead? He looked fuming when he walked off the pitch at full time.

Clee taken off injured.
Watmore take off due to ankle presumably, it has already been said he is getting tweaks.
Reeves off as making no headway.
Down to 10 men.

Problem being we lost all attacking threat, it did not give us any outlet and Solihull came at us.

My problem with todays game was not the end, but was the start. We should have been 3-0 up after 60 mins. Seems as though we try to walk the ball in to the net all to often.

Yes I am pissed off, yes I want to go and watch another team or indeed sport, but I guess I will see you all on Tuesday against Guisley (wonder if Senior will be playing).

taxi Phil

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2012, 08:22:58 PM »

it is just the normal thing , every alty fan knos not to take this team to heart ,
becoz they will hurt you
No Van, that's WOMEN  ;)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2012, 09:05:02 PM »

Sack the board, sack Sinnott, sack the players. Is that ok Dino? I saw LS in the technical area ALOT today, shouting at the players and the referee. Oh not the referee maybe we should sack him for that instead? He looked fuming when he walked off the pitch at full time.

Clee taken off injured.
Watmore take off due to ankle presumably, it has already been said he is getting tweaks.
Reeves off as making no headway.
Down to 10 men.

Problem being we lost all attacking threat, it did not give us any outlet and Solihull came at us.

My problem with todays game was not the end, but was the start. We should have been 3-0 up after 60 mins. Seems as though we try to walk the ball in to the net all to often.

Yes I am pissed off, yes I want to go and watch another team or indeed sport, but I guess I will see you all on Tuesday against Guisley (wonder if Senior will be playing).

I have noticed this walking the ball into the net thing since we won 5-2.  it was tried at boston, and again workington, somehow turned into arsenal over the past 3 weeks
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 02:01:08 AM »

Walking it to the net is a trait we knew 12 months ago. I can take the people who gave never liked Sinnott, but some of the moans that he has not had to make any tough desicions in the last 9 games notm only undermines lee, but also those people who have seen every game and know what we have to do to get a result!!
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 technical area