News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 BARCELONA v REAL MADRID SUPER COPA CAMP NOU TRIP

Author Topic: BARCELONA v REAL MADRID SUPER COPA CAMP NOU TRIP  (Read 10465 times)

ipayne59

« on: July 26, 2012, 10:30:52 AM »

Hi, my name is Ian Payne and I am the Assistant Manager at Crawley Down Gatwick FC in the Ryman South.
I run a sports hospitality and ticket company that also offers Barcelona Football Breaks.
To launch this side of the company we are currently running a special deal through Deal Cloud ( https://www.dealcloud.co.uk/National/FC-Barcelona-v-Real-Madrid-169pp-for-a-Spanish-super-cup-ticket-plus-one-night-stay-worth-249-/163751 ) which includes:

•   1 nights accommodation in a 3 / 4* hotel (based on 2 sharing) for the night of Thursday 23rd August
•   A Grade C match ticket to see Barcelona v Real Madrid in the Super Copa at the Camp Nou on Thursday 23rd August

This is available through Deal Cloud for £169 (rrp £249) however as a non league player/coach since 1995 I am posting this on numerous forums and anyone quoting “NON LEAGUE FANS” can receive the offer for £159pp (based on 2 sharing or single supp £50 applies).

To take advantage of the offer call 01444 451113 or
email ian.payne@barcelonamatchdaypackages.co.uk

Further details and all seasons matches available by visiting our website at www.barcelonamatchdaypackages.co.uk

Have a great season!

Ian Payne
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk