PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season over
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Season over  (Read 11760 times)

markecky

Re: Season over
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 02:58:45 PM »

I'd like a bit more confirmation of who did what on the bench yesterday before anyone starts a lynch mob.

Yesterday people were almost making stuff up in that stand and other people were being outraged by it.

My favourite was that sinnot had said he was saving Duncan for the playoffs.

I think people can find enough stuff to beat him with without myths

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 03:02:34 PM »

We were that far away from our bench we didnt know who was who let alone make out hand gestures.
Full time and proud of it

Jenga

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 03:02:42 PM »

My favourite was that sinnot had said he was saving Duncan for the playoffs.

I wasnt there yesterday, but if someone said that i would have just laughted in their faces, plonker whoever said it.

JDN

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 03:20:13 PM »

We were that far away from our bench we didnt know who was who let alone make out hand gestures.
everyone i have spoken with saw it

Robin Reliant

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 03:20:43 PM »

We have 20 points from 14 games....if we continue at this rate we will end up with 60 pts.

Last season we had 61 points and needed 72 to get into the playoffs.

The only significant difference I can see from last season is a lack of drawn games this time.

We have yet to play 4 teams who are presently above us and 3 who are below us.

Doesn't look like playoff form to me.  >:( >:(

decman7

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 05:42:28 PM »

It wasn't Tolson, he was stood up. It looked very much to me like it was LS. Don't know that for sure. I don't tend to have a go at him, but yesterday he got it very wrong. And if he did make the hand gesture he's out of order completely.

RocketDan

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 05:46:59 PM »

It wasn't Tolson, he was stood up. It looked very much to me like it was LS. Don't know that for sure. I don't tend to have a go at him, but yesterday he got it very wrong. And if he did make the hand gesture he's out of order completely.

Persisting with Ryan Brooke is completely out of order.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 06:35:26 PM »

If a hand gesture was used does anyone really think that either Lee Sinnot or Neil Tolson should be sacked for it? A previous manager made a habit of it and no action was ever taken against him. It merely shows that they care. I think we all need to be careful what we wish for, there is no guarantee that a new manager could guarantee a playoff place either.

JDN

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 08:21:48 PM »

For one, I very much doubt Neil Tolson made a hand gesture. He's a nice guy, that's not Tolse. Second, how the hell would you know what he's done since joining? Are you present in training sessions, do you see his coaching style? Maybe he's contributed to our devastating attacking play? You don't know that.

It's always "everyone I spoke to" saw the incident. How about someone come on here and say what they saw with their own two eyes, not what they heard from others. Does anyone know what actually happened? Probably not, I'm guessing.

Everyone calm down. It was a crap result yesterday but let's see what can be achieved with our cup money.

I think the people in Halifax yesterday know more about it than you over in Massachusetts Clicky

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »

Maybe they do but you know how things can get with stupid rumours. When someone comes on this forum and says "Yesterday I saw such and such do so and so and I'm outraged" as opposed to "I heard that this happened" it might have a bit more credibility. I've got to say I am disgusted by the fans of this club at times and the way we react to things.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »

I was on the bench yesterday and I did not witness any "actions" aimed at our fans, but there were a few aimed at the ref on a couple of occasion's. There were 1 or 2 decision's that did not go our way, as is the norm in any game.  I can 100% guarantee that Altrincham's fan's are appreciated by all player's and staff!!

JDN

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012, 08:36:38 PM »

Maybe they do but you know how things can get with stupid rumours. When someone comes on this forum and says "Yesterday I saw such and such do so and so and I'm outraged" as opposed to "I heard that this happened" it might have a bit more credibility. I've got to say I am disgusted by the fans of this club at times and the way we react to things.
Clicky your misunderstanding me - I saw it

As did a number of others I spoke to after the game

Jimmy

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 09:31:03 PM »

To be honest I'm not botherd by it and I wasn't when heathcote did it people are human in spur of the moment what I'm not happy about is results for the record I was a long way away and slightly pissed so I'm not complaining didn't see out
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:47:09 PM by Jimmy »

taxi Phil

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2012, 06:05:05 AM »

I was on the bench yesterday and I did not witness any "actions" aimed at our fans, but there were a few aimed at the ref on a couple of occasion's. There were 1 or 2 decision's that did not go our way, as is the norm in any game.  I can 100% guarantee that Altrincham's fan's are appreciated by all player's and staff!!
Thank you Ian. And THAT should be the end of this thread.

Bigger clubs than us have days like Saturday, and survive.

Get behind the lads - hard month ahead, support needed !

bonz

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2012, 04:03:57 PM »

So a bad result on Saturday but get behind the lads now and lets have a big push for the play offs starting on Saturday at Boston!!
Seems that we're both suffering from inconsistency but nothing that can't be sorted with 2 or 3 new players on both sides
COME ON ALTY!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season over