PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge intending to appeal red card
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Stalybridge intending to appeal red card  (Read 15770 times)

Robins Retweet

Re: Stalybridge intending to appeal red card
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 08:44:41 PM »

Ah yes, that old chestnut.

To think two obvious WUM posts on here led to a full week of our poor Tameside cousins venting their spleens about us all over their own forum, on here and the Conf North Forum. Even one of their directors was reeled right in along with the other 5 lads who have access to the computer in Stalybridge. Now apparently by calling us all racists this is some hilarious, subtle piss take that we've somehow totally misread. Of course it is. Lets hope we somehow fluke promotion this year so we don't have to deal with these tedious balloons next season arguing the toss over 3 quid and FUMING because we turned up for about 5 minutes yesterday and still beat them.
:D

RocketDan

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 08:48:50 PM »

Now according to their forum, accusing a whole club of being racist is some sort of hilarious wind up that we've all fallen for. ::)

I wonder if the Mirror used that in their line of defence when Frankie Boyle took them to court for deformation of character and lost earnings after their called him a racist comedian?

He won £54k by the way. I fully expect the same amount of compensation from the libelous forum posters.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:54:43 AM by The Golf Road Grumbler »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 09:53:37 PM »

I might make a 999 hoax call and call out the fire brigade. That'll be funny I presume.

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 10:31:58 PM »

Perhaps we should send Dennis to Stalybridge.......can we organise a whip round ?  ;)

ADT

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »

To think two obvious WUM posts on here led to a full week of our poor Tameside cousins venting their spleens about us all over their own forum, on here and the Conf North Forum. Even one of their directors was reeled right in along with the other 5 lads who have access to the computer in Stalybridge. Now apparently by calling us all racists this is some hilarious, subtle piss take that we've somehow totally misread. Of course it is. Lets hope we somehow fluke promotion this year so we don't have to deal with these tedious balloons next season arguing the toss over 3 quid and FUMING because we turned up for about 5 minutes yesterday and still beat them.
You needed us down to 10 men to win and still struggled to do that.

Hamilton

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 11:10:07 PM »

But we won after taking a point at your place. i really don't think you are in any position to start taking the moral high ground with the libelous comments made on your forum. You'd be better apologising for such crass rubbish and lies - but I guess you're not big enough for that!

markecky

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 12:16:35 AM »

WINNERS

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 08:34:30 AM »

Perhaps we should send Dennis to Stalybridge.......can we organise a whip round ?  ;)
You could take him, and it would cost you less than £80 !
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

taxi Phil

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 09:29:06 AM »

You could take him, and it would cost you less than £80 !
Even though my intercom is buggered, the prospect of having Dennis down my ear for over 20 minutes just doesn't bear thinking about !

robins1978

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 12:13:50 AM »

red card for keeper correct from video ive watched. outfield players tackle didnt bring him down he was about to kick towards goal when the keeper did what the outfield player couldnt do and our man was decked - dont appeal you will FAIL. but then again what do I care its your problem not ours - WE WON (terrible game as it was).  8)

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 11:38:28 AM »

You ....... win...............

I think there's a grain of truth in what ADT says, and to prove it I've reprinted his last quote ;D. Oh dear there appear to be some words missing. He won't notice.

taxi Phil

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 12:15:04 PM »

I think there's a grain of truth in what ADT says, and to prove it I've reprinted his last quote ;D. Oh dear there appear to be some words missing. He won't notice.
Love it Ray, have a Goodwin.

ADT

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 12:33:54 PM »

You will still be in Conference North  next season with us unfortunately, see you next season only at home I wont go to Alty.

Robins Retweet

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 12:47:08 PM »

You will still be in Conference North  next season with us unfortunately, see you next season only at home I wont go to Alty.
is that all you've got..... :'(

Jimmy

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 01:23:43 PM »

See you at the white elephant next season if we don't go up which sadly we probably won't
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge intending to appeal red card