PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge intending to appeal red card
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Stalybridge intending to appeal red card  (Read 15670 times)

markecky

Re: Stalybridge intending to appeal red card
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 01:32:54 PM »

You ....... win...............

I think there's a grain of truth in what ADT says, and to prove it I've reprinted his last quote ;D. Oh dear there appear to be some words missing. He won't notice.

You will still be in Conference North  next season with us unfortunately, see you next season only at home I wont go to Alty.

You've mentioned it I think.

If we don't go up and you don't go down then we'll all be at your ground as our team will be playing there and we'll go and support them.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 06:44:00 PM »

This is getting boring now. Time for people from both sides to move on.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 07:07:34 PM »

I think there's a grain of truth in what ADT says, and to prove it I've reprinted his last quote ;D. Oh dear there appear to be some words missing. He won't notice.

You will still be in Conference North  next season with us unfortunately, see you next season only at home I wont go to Alty.

If we don't go up and you don't go down then we'll all be at your ground as our team will be playing there and we'll go and support them.

ADT, why do you continue to make up this not going to Alty claptrap. Why don't you just admit you really wanted to go to Hyde v Stockport? It's fair enough, I know you Tameside lot watch each others clubs when they're at home, hence big derby gates but no one gets above 400 at home any other time. It's a bit odd but I guess it's the difference between a hobby club and a proper club but still your choice and fair enough.

Was it a good game?

ADT

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 09:47:30 PM »

You will still be in Conference North  next season with us unfortunately, see you next season only at home I wont go to Alty.

I like that don't go down you're only 2 points above us. ::)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:49:05 PM by ADT »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 10:23:09 PM »

Ecky, can you disable the lock on my last post so ADT can reply to it? It seems he was only able to responsd to your post...

it's almost like he was avoiding admitting he went to Hyde v Stockport...

York Alty

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »

Well done ADT. The President of Tameside MENSA.

taxi Phil

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2013, 11:11:10 PM »

You will still be in Conference North  next season with us unfortunately, see you next season only at home I wont go to Alty.

With three games in hand, and a 16 goal advantage. Only 3 wins in the last 9 League matches for your lot. Practically everybody behind you breathing down your necks with games in hand. You'll be in the bottom six before long if you don't improve dramatically. Could be Ashton United for you next Christmas.

York Alty

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2013, 11:58:37 PM »

With three games in hand, and a 16 goal advantage. Only 3 wins in the last 9 League matches for your lot. Practically everybody behind you breathing down your necks with games in hand. You'll be in the bottom six before long if you don't improve dramatically. Could be Ashton United for you next Christmas.
[/quote]
Remember, ADT can only go where the Sunshine Variety Coach goes...

ADT

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »

Games in hand arn't games won not every team you play will go down to 10 men.

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2013, 11:48:46 AM »

Chumbawumba could make a song about ADT.

He follows stalybridge, he follows droylsden, he follows the hyde team, he follows ashton. He supports the teams that remind him if the good times, he supports the teams that remind him of the bad times. Oh ADT ADT ADT.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2013, 12:54:32 PM »

ADT, permit me to offer some lessons in life which I hope will ease your pain:

1) When your balls drop into your scrotal sac, you will not feel it. Fear not.
2) Keep your bum fluff for as long as you can, because shaving is not all it's cracked ( :D) up to be.
3) Your first pubic hair will be two inches long before you get a second one. Do not stress over this.

Finally,to return my favour, perhaps you could photograph the chip on your shoulder. I'd like to see how it compares with the Rock of Gibraltar.

ADT

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »

He follows stalybridge, he follows droylsden, he follows the hyde team, he follows ashton. He supports the teams that remind him if the good times, he supports the teams that remind him of the bad times. Oh ADT ADT ADT.

I hate Droylsden more than I hate you.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2013, 02:34:08 PM »

Who Hugo?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2013, 02:41:42 PM »

That hurts

Hamilton

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2013, 04:10:16 PM »

Oh yeah?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stalybridge intending to appeal red card