Today
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Today  (Read 5644 times)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Today
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 09:59:37 PM »

Good game to watch, sorry but it was only my first of the season, they weren't that bad. I thought Duncan did well, works really hard, Rodgers did well second half but I thought the class act on the pitch was young Scott Leather. He was brilliant today and I'm surprised it not been mentioned on here. We will do well to keep him if he plays like that week in week out. I wouldn't know, if i'm honest, but i still thought he had a great game. Good to see some old faces again, will try and come back before the end of the season.

totally agree about the Scott Leather comment Rod - The lad is starting to really impress now

Hamilton

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 10:52:38 PM »

Good game to watch, sorry but it was only my first of the season, they weren't that bad. I thought Duncan did well, works really hard, Rodgers did well second half but I thought the class act on the pitch was young Scott Leather. He was brilliant today and I'm surprised it not been mentioned on here. We will do well to keep him if he plays like that week in week out. I wouldn't know, if i'm honest, but i still thought he had a great game. Good to see some old faces again, will try and come back before the end of the season.

totally agree about the Scott Leather comment Rod - The lad is starting to really impress now

Well done then to Lee for seeing this potential and getting him on a contract.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2013, 08:58:35 AM »

We are starting to get quality all over the pitch now and look like a very good side. Some very good performances yesterday but I thought Sean played like a man possessed, incredible performance. When James Lawries' toe finally heals it will give us even more options.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 10:24:02 AM »

Never got near the dizzy heights of Tuesday night but still won 2-0. Some great performances Leather, Havern and my MOM Densmore to name but three.

Concidering Gloucester haven't played for a month I thought they did well and on another day would have scored at least one.

A year ago that would would have been a game we'd have drawn or lost.

Even with niggling injuries we've got to several players I am actually looking for forward to going to Droylesden.

Full time and proud of it

Jimmy

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 10:49:46 AM »

I also looking forward to droylesden infact I noticed when I met up with my mates in pub there was good vibe planning away trips etc

bumble

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 10:52:22 AM »

Up to 4th which is our highest position sinxe coming in this league - with the game in hand on Gains/Brackley/Worxester/Stalybridge

It was never going to be like tuesday... all we needed was a solid win

Gloucester havent lost in 4 (includinh to wins over worxester) and obviousy were just happy to play

Those goals were superbly timed.. usually we"re the team to conceed 2 in 2 minutes just before half time

Gutted to be missing Alty as Im away with uni.. hopefully tune in to RR
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today