PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Lee Sinnott  (Read 12661 times)

Jimmy

Re: Lee Sinnott
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 11:45:44 PM »

What do you mean phil with please I'd say the last post was fair enough

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 11:57:00 PM »

I refer actually to posts 1, 10 & 15 on this thread

Jimmy

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 12:01:43 AM »

1 was abit over the top but 10 mostly right and 15 slightly corrected what was said on 10

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 07:33:37 AM »

The draw away at Burton was the highlight of a poor season, they totally underestimated us.  By the way we were piss poor away at leek in the amazing cup run
Bernard Taylors barmy army

taxi Phil

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2013, 08:22:47 AM »

The draw away at Burton was the highlight of a poor season, they totally underestimated us.  By the way we were piss poor away at leek in the amazing cup run
Leek was simply a case of not adapting our game to playing on a pitch that hadn't been mowed. We've played far worse than that on a number of occasions. Obviously our last three games (I take Histon on the word of others), but also the home game with Workington, and the dreadful Trophy capitulation at Halifax. The home game with Corby also springs to mind.

The best of teams have poor days, and can still win games. We have too many of them, and don't win ugly (like that Corby game) often enough.

Mount Street Alty

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2013, 09:03:46 AM »

Sinnout

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »

Changing the manager at this time of the season would not help the team in the long run. I think it is a little early to be pressing the panic button. There is still plenty of points to play for. I think we need to win at Gloucester though because I fancy Gainsboro to get something at Chester on Wednesday.
They really should be beating teams like us

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »

Same old story , we go on  a good streak and it all goes quite , but lose a couple and we all call for his head , so we need players , midfield mainly , so who do we get who is any good , i still think he is better than Heathcote myself .

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2013, 09:30:28 AM »

When I saw the team sheet I wasn't too displeased (allbeit I'd have Leather in for Hall). I thought it would be 4-3-1-2 with Watmore given a free role behind Reeves and Mlls. So I was staggered when we lined up 4-4-2 with Watmore and Richman out wide.

I been 50/50 with LS most of the season the problem I have is his insistance on 4-4-2 and no plan B.

If he going to play 4-4-2 then he has to play Clee LW.

As we're obliged to play the loanee Mills the problem is Watmore will have to play RW.

Personally I'd go 3-4-3.

I think LS should remain in charge untill end of season and if we havent made PO's he has to go.

If Gary Lowe spends as much time studying coaching methods as he he does on twitter he should make a bloody good manager!

Full time and proud of it

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2013, 09:35:41 AM »

Probably repeating something said elsewhere but IF Gary Lowe is as good as he is made out to be then why is he still not Managing anyone?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013, 09:37:42 AM »

When I saw the team sheet I wasn't too displeased (allbeit I'd have Leather in for Hall). I thought it would be 4-3-1-2 with Watmore given a free role behind Reeves and Mlls. So I was staggered when we lined up 4-4-2 with Watmore and Richman out wide.

I been 50/50 with LS most of the season the problem I have is his insistance on 4-4-2 and no plan B.

If he going to play 4-4-2 then he has to play Clee LW.

As we're obliged to play the loanee Mills the problem is Watmore will have to play RW.

Personally I'd go 3-4-3.

I think LS should remain in charge untill end of season and if we havent made PO's he has to go.

If Gary Lowe spends as much time studying coaching methods as he he does on twitter he should make a bloody good manager!

Are we 'obliged' to play Mills?

Jimmy

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 09:48:06 AM »

Not only obliged correct to play him the mistakes were Watmore on wrong side not starting clee not dropping moult starting richman in centre also not playing leather for hall for such a small squad its amazing how many selection mistakes he makes

Jimmy

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 09:49:32 AM »

Probably repeating something said elsewhere but IF Gary Lowe is as good as he is made out to be then why is he still not Managing anyone?
What's Gary Lowe got to do with anything

bighairedmike

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 10:08:05 AM »

Not only obliged correct to play him the mistakes were Watmore on wrong side not starting clee not dropping moult starting richman in centre also not playing leather for hall for such a small squad its amazing how many selection mistakes he makes

100% correct.

Even if you're going to drop Clee to the bench (his recent games haven't been anywhere bear the quality he is capable of) then you have to play leather at left back and doughty in midfield if its a 4-4-2. Putting one of your best players out of position and expecting him to adapt is ridiculous. Its happened before and not worked. Duncan is NOT a left winger!

Hall is sh*te by the way. And I don't mind saying that in as few words. Ridiculous. Probably worse than Adie Hawes. In fact worse than Hawes and Marc Joseph at their most tragic.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 10:21:45 AM »

Same old story , we go on  a good streak and it all goes quite , but lose a couple and we all call for his head , so we need players , midfield mainly , so who do we get who is any good , i still think he is better than Heathcote myself .
i have to ask as I am intrigued what do you base this on that lee is better than graham or has achieved more? Given the cup run was a bonus apart from that I would love to know
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott