PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Lee Sinnott  (Read 12686 times)

Jimmy

Re: Lee Sinnott
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 10:43:26 AM »

Like Wayne I'm intrigued or is it just the fact that people post and don't justify what they're saying

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2013, 11:14:19 AM »

Very surprised at some people's opinion of Danny Hall. I think that he has been a good acquisition for us and forms a good partnership with Luca.

Scott needs to get a bit more experience at this level and to fill out a bit (Not my words but those of a relative of his)

When all is said and done though football is a game of opinions

I am a Referee therefore my opinion is ALWAYS correct

This, for those of you who don't recognise the previous two lines it is irony

RocketDan

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2013, 11:51:06 AM »

Speaking of referees how shocking were the referee and Lino yesterday. I don't normally complain as its a hard job and humans make errors, but seriously the amount of shirt pulling, synical late tackles from Colwyn bay were shocking. There should have been about 6 or 7 yellows yesterday. Plus the Lino flagged an Alty player off side despite being about 2 yards onside. Terrible decisions all round

JDN

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2013, 12:03:17 PM »

Very surprised at some people's opinion of Danny Hall. I think that he has been a good acquisition for us and forms a good partnership with Luca.

Danny Hall is poor and costing us a goal a game at the moment

bighairedmike

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2013, 12:15:18 PM »

Scott needs to get a bit more experience at this level and to fill out a bit (Not my words but those of a relative of his)

On what basis? He's slow, has no urgency and thinks he is far better than he is. His partnership with Luca has not been fantastic. When Scott Leathrr has played with Luca we have looked more solid at the back.

Danny Hall has no sense of urgency, he looks like a headless chicken at times and his positioning is shoddy at best. He thinks he knows it all but he just wants to pass it around the back four. That in itself is no bad thing but when you are chasing a winner and you are playing it around the defence in the 93rd minute, its just ridiculous. If we released him tomorrow it wouldn't be soon enough.

JDN

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2013, 12:37:23 PM »

The draw away at Burton was the highlight of a poor season, they totally underestimated us.  By the way we were piss poor away at leek in the amazing cup run
Totally agree

Poor season due to a poor manager

Hysteria?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2013, 12:51:24 PM »

The draw away at Burton was the highlight of a poor season, they totally underestimated us.  By the way we were piss poor away at leek in the amazing cup run
Totally agree

Poor season due to a poor manager

Hysteria?

Who would your choice  of new manager be ?

JDN

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2013, 12:55:51 PM »

George Heslop

Robins Retweet

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2013, 01:00:00 PM »

In this day and age sinnot should have been given a season max to get us in the play offs, its not cut throat its actually refreshing, we have been dealt a smokescreen from this issue's with outstanding performances from reeves, watmore and the fa cup money, i dont think theres much point arguing with eachother as everyones feeling the same hurt, at the end of the day he just cant get the players to play well enough and tactically he is bad  :(

RocketDan

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2013, 01:02:13 PM »

If we don't finish in the top 5 come the end of the season, then Sinnott should walk. Simple as that.

For what it's worth. I still fancy us to make the playoffs. And if we do then Sinnott should stay regardless of individual games or tactical mistakes.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:04:34 PM by The Golf Road Grumbler »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2013, 01:06:16 PM »

If we don't finish in the top 5 come the end of the season, then Sinnott should walk. Simple as that.

For what it's worth. I still fancy us to make the playoffs. And if we do then Sinnott should stay regardless of individual games or tactical mistakes.

Agree i would take losing in the plays offs as being enough for ls to keep his job as long as watmore and reeves stay

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2013, 01:31:24 PM »

George Heslop
and smally as assistant manager lets be honest our best player this year was given to Lee anyway from them
ParkINson's red and white army

Hamilton

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2013, 01:36:44 PM »

George Heslop
and smally as assistant manager lets be honest our best player this year was given to Lee anyway from them

We could do worse. I remember George's analysis on Radio Robins and was very impressed by his nouse.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2013, 02:40:10 PM »

Phil,

Well, I'm disappointed at you, as you are usually the scourge of ponderous centre halfs!

After all, you used to give dear old Darren Tinson some considerable grief on this Forum and, to be fair to him, he was nearing 40 and playing in a higher division.

Personally, I'm increasingly underwhelmed by Hall, who appears to be under the delusion that he is Franz Beckenbauer.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2013, 03:26:31 PM »

Agree i would take losing in the plays offs as being enough for ls to keep his job as long as watmore and reeves stay

But have the board already decided that we will not WIN the playoffs,and so where we finish is not as important.
If so, they may not be willing to allow spending on further players this season?
It's not the course of action I would advocate, but it would explain the lack of interest in obtaining the services of a couple of extra midfielders.
With things as they stand, a couple of injuries to key players could see us in real trouble.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott