News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Friday's Game

Author Topic: Friday's Game  (Read 3031 times)

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Friday's Game
« on: March 26, 2013, 11:59:02 PM »

Sorry to be a high maintenance type but, having had my attempts to throw beer down my neck and watch Alty scuppered for a second week in a row, is Friday's game looking likely to be on?

I was thinking of coming across before scuttling off home in time for a Saturday trip to Bristol Rovers.

Also, RE: the shirt auction, do you have any other players apart from Stuart Coborn who are XXL size?

Ho ho ho ho.

ForeverAlty

Re: Friday's Game
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 01:39:20 AM »

Sorry to be a high maintenance type but, having had my attempts to throw beer down my neck and watch Alty scuppered for a second week in a row, is Friday's game looking likely to be on?

I was thinking of coming across before scuttling off home in time for a Saturday trip to Bristol Rovers.

Also, RE: the shirt auction, do you have any other players apart from Stuart Coborn who are XXL size?

Ho ho ho ho.
As it stands, Friday's game vx Vauxhall is on! But keep your eye on the weather as anything seems to happen at the moment!

As for the shirt, someone else can answer as I have no idea sorry

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 08:28:05 AM »

Fridays game will be on, and I believe we have some of last years micheal twiss shirts available for the larger gentleman

RocketDan

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 10:35:35 AM »

90% Chance of going ahead.

10% chance of God smiting the sodomites and teasing us with snow

george

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 11:56:51 PM »

Friday very important 3 pts @ stake. Move onto 63 pts., means BOSTON UNITED, WORCESTER CITY, STALYBRIDGE CELTIC & HISON can't catch us. So our aim would be 2nd - 14th. Then who emerges best from the fixture build up. THREE POINTS PLEASE.

York Alty

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 04:06:00 PM »

on the topic of Stalybridge where's that arse who used to come on here about january time going on about how they were above us in the table?

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »

on the topic of Stalybridge where's that arse who used to come on here about january time going on about how they were above us in the table?

Ah, I remember that dope - would not travel 10 miles to watch his team play away because it was a quid more than he normally pays (and he was frightened of getting wet hair)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 11:06:27 AM »

Ah, I remember that dope - would not travel 10 miles to watch his team play away because it was a quid more than he normally pays (and he was frightened of getting wet hair)

ADT - weird guy

taxi Phil

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 08:08:36 PM »

ADT - weird guy

One of the nominees for this year's prestigious Knobsock of the Season Award - will be set up soon.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Friday's Game