PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who will replace Duncan then?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Who will replace Duncan then?  (Read 9949 times)

bighairedmike

Re: Who will replace Duncan then?
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2013, 10:03:09 AM »

I can assure you that Jamie has acted like a bellend for far longer than the last 18 months :-) I've known him for 25+ years,I think there's no need to get personal while hiding behind a false name.

He knows who I am, most correspondants on here know who I am. I'm not hiding behind a false name at all and its not a personal attack. Anyway, Jamie's a big boy, I'm sure he can look after himself.

PeterJ

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 10:38:27 AM »

when he used the good luck duncan thread to have a dig at the manager then you have to wonder what the hell is going on. this forum will soon just be him biting at people and telling them to shut their mouth or shhhh or f off and have their breakfast???? its very sad. its summer there must be better things to do than be negative on the alty forum. i just wish he'd stop (or be stopped\ as its not fun on here anymore.

bumble

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2013, 11:09:03 AM »

Gareth Seddon is available from Halifax I believe!!?
Not my choice Steve but a good point we should be able to temp players like him now

Any reason why Jimmy?

Manchester based and scored plenty og goals

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2013, 11:12:42 AM »

The most impressive opposition player I saw last year was Joe Wasile, who on the right wing ripped us apart at Moss Lane for Workington. He was on loan from Morecambe I think, but if we could get him in on some kind of deal we'd still have a seriously potent attack. Generally, it'll be interesting to see how things pan out over the next few weeks. I'm guessing Lee will be the most financially competitive Alty manager since Bernard in the Unibond winning year?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2013, 11:17:54 AM »

The most impressive opposition player I saw last year was Joe Wasile, who on the right wing ripped us apart at Moss Lane for Workington. He was on loan from Morecambe I think, but if we could get him in on some kind of deal we'd still have a seriously potent attack. Generally, it'll be interesting to see how things pan out over the next few weeks. I'm guessing Lee will be the most financially competitive Alty manager since Bernard in the Unibond winning year?

That's presuming most of the sunderland initial payment money is going on the playing budget ?

Jimmy

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2013, 11:21:59 AM »

Not my choice Steve but a good point we should be able to temp players like him now

Any reason why Jimmy?

Just a hunch really jack he is decent a forward just wouldnt be my main choice that's not to say I'd be disappointed if he came

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2013, 11:23:10 AM »

That's presuming most of the sunderland initial payment money is going on the playing budget ?

Or even a quarter of the Cup money!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2013, 11:33:02 AM »

I presume the craney sell on money went to clear debts when it happened in 2007 ish

bumble

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »

Any reason why Jimmy?

Just a hunch really jack he is decent a forward just wouldnt be my main choice that's not to say I'd be disappointed if he came

Fair enough - Any names youd like to throw in to the mixer?

Jimmy

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2013, 11:38:28 AM »

Indeed wasile was the best player with Watmore I saw last season like dunc seemed to good for our level but would like him here

Jimmy

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2013, 11:49:38 AM »

I presume the craney sell on money went to clear debts when it happened in 2007 ish
The crainey probably did go on the debt however I think a little was left over to attract quality like Eddie and pottsy it worked perfect crainey got us in the conf north and selling him got us the players to get promoted from it

Robins Retweet

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2013, 12:02:06 PM »

Although i'd like to see a big hold up striker too i think lee will go for the pacey type as a priority, i think it compliments reeves best.

Maybe the possibility of a quality young player on loan would not be out of the question too.

JDN

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2013, 01:41:43 PM »

I can assure you that Jamie has acted like a bellend for far longer than the last 18 months :-) I've known him for 25+ years,I think there's no need to get personal while hiding behind a false name.

He knows who I am, most correspondants on here know who I am. I'm not hiding behind a false name at all and its not a personal attack. Anyway, Jamie's a big boy, I'm sure he can look after himself.
sorry but I don't know who you are

JDN

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2013, 01:43:36 PM »

when he used the good luck duncan thread to have a dig at the manager then you have to wonder what the hell is going on. this forum will soon just be him biting at people and telling them to shut their mouth or shhhh or f off and have their breakfast???? its very sad. its summer there must be better things to do than be negative on the alty forum. i just wish he'd stop (or be stopped\ as its not fun on here anymore.
seriously what you on about?

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2013, 02:28:50 PM »

HI JTH Agree with you entirely re Wasile or whatever his name is. There is a gap to fill in our club and he is perfect, our defence had trouble with him - fine player, but it's if Lee can or wants to get him.

Personally I have decided to let Lee's and Neil's judgement take over. The main thing is we have signed the players I wanted us to keep - I just did not see Duncan going yet, though I expected it to happen long term.  Agree with you 100pc about the above player though!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who will replace Duncan then?