PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This American millionaire at oxford city
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: This American millionaire at oxford city  (Read 5452 times)

mikealty

Re: This American millionaire at oxford city
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 11:32:58 PM »

Apparently they're Dynamo Oxford now too
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLhoZczCQAEosq7.jpg:large

markecky

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 11:58:11 PM »

It might not be our business Jamie but surely football forums (especially in the close season) discuss other clubs and the wider world?

There won't be another club who know Oxford City who won't be open mouthed at how wide of the mark he is with those prices.  I've given up heckling sugar daddies now as more of these team seems to have them than don''t these days.

However when I see that Oxford want to charge £7,000 for a sponsor board and £7,000 for a match sponsor and you could get both at Alty for £12,750 less its going to get a mention.

It's funny and we are taking the piss out of.  If he does propel them into the league and beyond I'll happily say "I remember laughing at that bloke 5 years ago", no problem at all.

Jezza

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 09:04:20 AM »

if this bloke is a serial scammer I'd be very wary if I was on oxford's database as a season ticket holder or something....

Dear fan,.....blessings on you for winning a free season ticket....to claim your prize simply send 250$ refundable admin fee.....................

Jezza

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 10:49:26 AM »

well as Jamie says....leave them to it.....why highlight the fact another club has been taken over by a madman with a record?...really!!! you gossip mongers!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 12:15:31 PM »

The guy is a total jerk-off, quite literally (as was highlighted in an earlier thread on the fraudulent loon):

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=16877.15

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

bumble

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 12:18:52 PM »

It might not be our business Jamie but surely football forums (especially in the close season) discuss other clubs and the wider world?

There won't be another club who know Oxford City who won't be open mouthed at how wide of the mark he is with those prices.  I've given up heckling sugar daddies now as more of these team seems to have them than don''t these days.

However when I see that Oxford want to charge £7,000 for a sponsor board and £7,000 for a match sponsor and you could get both at Alty for £12,750 less its going to get a mention.

It's funny and we are taking the piss out of.  If he does propel them into the league and beyond I'll happily say "I remember laughing at that bloke 5 years ago", no problem at all.

Has nobody seen the $150 shirts? or $500 framed shirts?!?!

Ecky, your bobble hat must be worth a fortune?

bumble

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 This American millionaire at oxford city