PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty website revamp
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Alty website revamp  (Read 23485 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty website revamp
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 08:46:26 PM »

Looks good , just one suggestion , on the admission prices ,can we not make it clearer about the age the senior Concessionary prices start , and that students get a reduction to .

only if they can spell!  ;)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

bumble

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »

Can I have a page for my posters?  ;D

Mount Street Alty

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2013, 09:06:09 AM »

Any alty news? I refuse to go on that woeful woeful website

PeterJ

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 04:04:38 PM »

have you ever got a nice word for anyone. think the guy who does it is making changes and tweaking it he put on last night.  someone told me he doesnt get paid for it, doesnt need words like that really. bet he is glad you have  stopped reading his hard work

Jezza

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2013, 04:05:58 PM »

over 18s don't look if easily offended section required...Laidlar out!

The only thing I don't like is the multiple windows it opens.....I actually preferred the old layout and possibly the designer has tried to improve upon perfection?

It is more modern and up to date looking....can we have a hero of the week where james lawrie is?.....first nomination mad-dog?

But then again I'm an old fuddy duddy who thinks we should still be wearing red shorts and round shirt collars!!!!

Hamilton

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2013, 10:29:42 PM »

over 18s don't look if easily offended section required...Laidlar out!

The only thing I don't like is the multiple windows it opens.....I actually preferred the old layout and possibly the designer has tried to improve upon perfection?

It is more modern and up to date looking....can we have a hero of the week where james lawrie is?.....first nomination mad-dog?

But then again I'm an old fuddy duddy who thinks we should still be wearing red shorts and round shirt collars!!!!

and a "Where's Chris Senior update!"

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2013, 09:23:58 PM »

I like it, wonder if less people will read the news though with it being extra clicks away
Bernard Taylors barmy army

arnald

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2013, 09:34:33 PM »

it is very good with the info in are face
rather than ask 20 people the price of a season ticket  , great job ;D

RocketDan

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 09:41:14 AM »

loving the new layout, a long over due update if i'm honest.

One slight snag is the 1st team fixtures tab. It shows links to youth and womens fixtures which seems nonsensical as you have already qualified which team you are after in the previous link. Also if it was me i'd have all the fixtures together in a big list rather than splitting them up between league, cup and friendly (but thats just a personal preference)

Hamilton

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 01:23:25 PM »

loving the new layout, a long over due update if i'm honest.

One slight snag is the 1st team fixtures tab. It shows links to youth and womens fixtures which seems nonsensical as you have already qualified which team you are after in the previous link. Also if it was me i'd have all the fixtures together in a big list rather than splitting them up between league, cup and friendly (but thats just a personal preference)

In fairness they've always been split.

Mount Street Alty

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 08:55:15 AM »

Has the website been returned to its former glory? Not read any news for days.....

Hamilton

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 10:04:17 AM »

Has the website been returned to its former glory? Not read any news for days.....

The website is indeed glorious; informative, helpful and easy to use!

York Alty

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 02:10:09 PM »

I really liked the old version, but I am sure this updated version will grow on me.  I can see a lot of sense in leaving the adverts static - much more prominent. As a bit of a nerd I read all the news, so there are extra clicks for me, but what's an extra click here and there?

The people that run the websites, Alty TV etc. are beacons of Altrincham FC in what can be a bleak, unforgiving non-Altrincham FC world, and for that I thank you all.

Hamilton

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 03:34:18 PM »

I really liked the old version, but I am sure this updated version will grow on me.  I can see a lot of sense in leaving the adverts static - much more prominent. As a bit of a nerd I read all the news, so there are extra clicks for me, but what's an extra click here and there?

The people that run the websites, Alty TV etc. are beacons of Altrincham FC in what can be a bleak, unforgiving non-Altrincham FC world, and for that I thank you all.

Eloquent and spot on

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »

I think it looks really good and professional and puts the club in a good light alongside Radio Alty etc

Well done to all concerned.

I said it before, there are plenty of league clubs that would be glad to have a club website and access to match commentaries  as good as ours
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty website revamp