PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Arrests
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Arrests  (Read 9713 times)

taxi Phil

Re: Arrests
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 02:11:16 PM »

Interesting that the first two guys charged appeared in court at Cannock......any connection with the location of the club(s) concerned I wonder ?

andrewflynn

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 02:33:29 PM »

Hoping it was the Barnet - Welling game the other week because it cost me a 12 fold for £7,500. Would be some form of retribution.  :D

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 03:02:28 PM »

A ref has also been nicked today for alleged email hacking at the FA.........the individual named by the BBC used to regularly ref us when we were in the BSP

I noticed that, but couldn't work out how hacking in to an FA computer could 'pervert the course of justice' as reported on Sky Sports News ?

On a slightly different point but as we are talking about referee's and arrests (subtle link coming up ) ...........

Just finished reading Mark Halsey's excellent biography which I purchased at the Alty Sportsman's Dinner last weekend

Very interesting book on a number of fronts not least the politics of referee appointments- In his chapter entitled 'Dug Outs and Dressing Rooms' he comments on his various favourite and 'least favourite' characters he has come across throughout his career.

To quote ' Least favourite ? I find myself able to forgive Neil Warnock and Martin O'Neill for my bad days with them because of their good natures in other ways but there was one controversial character from the lower divisions who I cannot look back on with any fondness, His name is ......' ?     

' ... I just thought he was a loud mouthed piece of work who brought no credit to professional football you have to think of the kids and the Respect campaign.'

No it wasn't Frank Sinclair - The clues are arrested - Boston v Wrexham 2007 - his career also took in Crawley Town and Rotherham United - ?

Interesting reading !

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 04:29:38 PM »

Lady boy Evans aka The Tax dodger

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 05:06:34 PM »

Bingo !! Right first time

York Alty

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 05:17:28 PM »

Yuck - slimy dog egg.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 05:49:53 PM »

Conference South now involved
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25243531

Jezza

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 06:10:06 PM »

A ref has also been nicked today for alleged email hacking at the FA.........the individual named by the BBC used to regularly ref us when we were in the BSP

would ATS QC please call his first witness for the defence  ;D

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 06:15:22 PM »

would ATS QC please call his first witness for the defence  ;D

:D

taxi Phil

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 04:48:00 PM »

I see the latest batch of arrests includes Ian Goodison, who captained Tranmere at Moss Lane in the pre season friendly.

altyherealtythere

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 06:54:25 PM »

akpo sodji and goodison from tranmere arrested. add to that steve jennings investigated for spot fixing while at motherwell signed for them recently.

sam sodji also played for them in pre season.

with such potentially lucrative endeavours available for the tranmere squad, its a wonder they havent signed any decent players

not looking good for tranmere fans
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Arrests