PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TONIGHT
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: TONIGHT  (Read 16580 times)

ALTYGAL

TONIGHT
« on: January 07, 2014, 08:23:59 PM »

What the HELL is going on 1-3 down before half time JEEZ hope Sinnout got a plan B tonight ! >:(

VofD

Re: TONIGHT
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 08:32:02 PM »

All these personnel and tactical changes to accommodate Higginbotham could cost us. The centre  halves should be Havern and Marshall : END OF >:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:33:59 PM by VofD »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »

All these personnel and tactical changes to accommodate Higginbotham could cost us. The centre  halves should be Havern and Marshall : END OF >:( >:(

Havern and Higg for me

roytonmike

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 08:35:22 PM »

All these personnel and tactical changes to accommodate Higginbotham could cost us. The center halves should be Havern and Marshall : END OF >:( >:(
Totally agree. John Laidlar's comment to the effect that Trinity have no recognised centre-half, we have three, & they're 3-1 up says it all. The signs were there to be seen on Saturday & going by the matchday updates they haven't been recognised. The system MUST BE 4-4-2.

ALTYGAL

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 08:36:18 PM »

He's been the cause of 2 out 5 goals we have let in, in 1.5 games. 

Before you all jump down my throat, I know he needs time to settle in just saying.

roytonmike

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 08:38:35 PM »

The point is not the personnel, it's the system. As JL says on the update service, three at the back is not working.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »

The players got Sinnout out of jail on Saturday. He is tactically inept and unless the players do it again tonight he'll be found out as such for the umpteenth time. The successes we are having are in spite of Sinnott, not because of him.

Beaver

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 08:40:29 PM »

Sinnout

He just hasn't got the bite that will drive the team to grasp the nettle and get top of the table and stay there.

Be honest, who is truly surprised by us throwing it away again here?

joe

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 08:44:48 PM »

Sinnout

He just hasn't got the bite that will drive the team to grasp the nettle and get top of the table and stay there.

Be honest, who is truly surprised by us throwing it away again here?

This

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 08:45:41 PM »

Doesn't sound good when it's being reported that players are having to tell other players where they should be during the game. These bonkers formations will trip us up. For me what I've seen of Griffin he's no better than Doughty, for the time being I would put Higg at left back and keep Densmore, Havern and Marshall as it's been. Granted I'm not there tonight but we need to use another get out of jail free and I'm not sure there all gone already...

Pat

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 08:56:53 PM »

Manager is a clown, how much fortune does he want, but still he f**k up

Most tactically inept manager we have ever had, we had bad teams before, but I never seen a manager make decent players a bad team like this chap

Sinnout whilst we still have a chance

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 09:05:22 PM »

The guy's clueless. Always has been. Ok, maybe accommodate Higginbotham but playing Luca at LB and CM in the same game??????

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 09:10:04 PM »

I have to say LS reminds me of someone playing FIFA 2012 sometimes. As soon as it goes tits up then its fkn panic stations with formation changes and subs coming on . He does give the impression of being naive on certain occasions

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 09:11:57 PM »

He is one of the worst managers we've had for tactics!  He has the squad but the clown has gone with the formation that clearly nearly costed us on Sat. Perry ain't good enough, Clee central is a waste and ineffective,  we don't play on the ground without wide men, we need dens right back, I'd play higgy defensive cent mid but if we feel we must play him then centre back with havern but I think leather deserves his place in defence as centre back. No crosses without wide men, which means hoof up to Perry!  Sinnott frustrates me soooooooo much arghhhh probably come back now!

joe

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 09:15:12 PM »

I feel sorry for the supporters that have spent hard earned money and spent time and effort to go tonight only to be served up another tactical inept load of drivel!

Sinnout!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TONIGHT