PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TONIGHT
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: TONIGHT  (Read 16549 times)

Jezza

Re: TONIGHT
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 09:20:12 PM »

For me Higginbotham should have the experience to sit just in front of the defence and organise things

Marshall was an excellent signing and makes a good partner for Luca who should not be being pushed around to accommodate a player who hasn't settled in yet.

Griffin a good signing but we needed a right winger more than we needed a slightly better player than Buzz (and Buzz has a better understanding with clee)

We missed scott tonight who for me should be RB with densmore filling in the right midfield gap.

SINNOUT!

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 09:20:34 PM »

I feel sorry for the supporters that have spent hard earned money and spent time and effort to go tonight only to be served up another tactical inept load of drivel!

Sinnout!!!!

Good point really. I don't think I could help my mouth if I was there

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 09:21:58 PM »

To add I like Marshall but currently not fit and too slow. Let's try this team please gk coburn lb griffin rb densmore cb havern cb leather rw richman cm higgy cm moult lw clee cf reeves cf walshaw in a 4-4-2 formation.  Lee I dare you to give it a go, I dare you!  At times with sinnott it's a tactical mess

Jezza

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 09:25:13 PM »

at least that makes sense and balance Mr Needham...only Higginbotham out of position but like I said a plyer of his experience should be capable of controlling a skrill North match from midfield?

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 09:26:10 PM »

To add I like Marshall but currently not fit and too slow. Let's try this team please gk coburn lb griffin rb densmore cb havern cb leather rw richman cm higgy cm moult lw clee cf reeves cf walshaw in a 4-4-2 formation.  Lee I dare you to give it a go, I dare you!  At times with sinnott it's a tactical mess

Absolutely Spot On...!!!!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 09:27:14 PM »

Trouble is he now has too many cards to play with.

Id put Higingbottom in front of the back four, which has been quite steady, but he seems intent on only playing hIm as a cb.

Full time and proud of it

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 09:29:03 PM »

I said to my friend I was excited about Higgy signing but worried how sinnott will change it to accommodate him and it's proving me right again.  Not known many top professionals stand out when dropping divisions to see out their career. Firstly revert back to 4-4-2 now walshaw is injured. I am fuming tonight

Jezza

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 09:34:51 PM »

Lee playing his last card currently;

York Alty

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2014, 09:37:11 PM »

pissing bollocks

Jezza

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 09:37:16 PM »

refused by the ref...now 5-3....sorry, 5-4  ;D

should have won this 4-0 with an ORGANISED TEAM WITH TACTICS!!!!

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 09:38:18 PM »

Clueless Sinnott, absolutely clueless.

Beaver

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 09:38:25 PM »

That should have been a cup final for us tonight. To go in 3-1 down because we weren't up for it and the players didn't know where they were supposed to play is purely down to the manager. Bobbins

Hamilton

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2014, 09:39:10 PM »

He is one of the worst managers we've had for tactics!  He has the squad but the clown has gone with the formation that clearly nearly costed us on Sat. Perry ain't good enough, Clee central is a waste and ineffective,  we don't play on the ground without wide men, we need dens right back, I'd play higgy defensive cent mid but if we feel we must play him then centre back with havern but I think leather deserves his place in defence as centre back. No crosses without wide men, which means hoof up to Perry!  Sinnott frustrates me soooooooo much arghhhh probably come back now!

In fairness, Perry's been one of few bright stars tonight.

Hamilton

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 09:42:19 PM »

The starting formation and then some of the tactical and positional decisions tonight indicate very muddled thinking.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2014, 09:42:38 PM »

ATS, would you like to try and defend the idiot? If so, please start another thread cos I like the flavour of this one.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TONIGHT