PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Leamingtons Stefan Moore
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Leamingtons Stefan Moore  (Read 17388 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Leamingtons Stefan Moore
« on: January 08, 2014, 11:38:41 PM »

Has Signed for Brackley Town
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:40:23 PM by Dennis Cruikshank »

markecky

Re: Leamingtons Stefan Moore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 12:33:45 AM »

those cheeky £200 a week village chaps, good signing though, a man in form.

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 09:27:47 AM »

A decent striker was all they were short of. They'll be back in the front runners PDQ.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 11:29:51 AM »

A decent striker was all they were short of. They'll be back in the front runners PDQ.

Spot on.

If they'd scored the goals we have, with their defensive record, they'd be streaks ahead at the top.

markecky

Jimmy

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 05:45:24 PM »

They saw that their chances of going up were going so a very good move by their board and manager

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 12:24:53 AM »

They saw that their chances of going up were going so a very good move by their board and manager

Is it really a good move? Paying players way over the odds for this level at a club with a very small core support and poor facilities? Rich mans plaything, sh*t or bust, call it what you will, it's only a matter of time before the tears begin to flow and I'm not talking tears of joy.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 07:18:25 AM »

Is it really a good move? Paying players way over the odds for this level at a club with a very small core support and poor facilities? Rich mans plaything, sh*t or bust, call it what you will, it's only a matter of time before the tears begin to flow and I'm not talking tears of joy.

If it falls apart off the pitch then they'll probably just drop back to the level they've been playing at for most of their history so they won't feel the decline as hard. Different from Stockport etc.

taxi Phil

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 09:59:57 AM »

I was shedding tears of laughter when Crawley conceded twice in the last five minutes on Wednesday to crash out of the Cup at home to Bristol Rovers  ;D

Jimmy

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 04:40:38 PM »

Good reply by bob

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 05:12:27 PM »

Good reply by bob

It is, but teams have gone out of existence for lesser reasons and it is not alone that, it helps to foster and continue the ridiculous culture of spending way beyond your means that not only has football, but the financial world in general paddleless in a raging torrent of faeces.

Grump, grump, moan, moan.....eeeeee, in my day......what's the world coming to, etc
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Jimmy

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 05:31:55 PM »

Fair point I still have same opinion Take fleetwood for instance if the sh*t hit the fan and they go bust in 5 years the majority will say they enjoyed the ride rather than doing nothing year in year out gates of 150
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:37:35 PM by Jimmy »

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 06:39:41 PM »

Good reply by bob

It is, but teams have gone out of existence for lesser reasons and it is not alone that, it helps to foster and continue the ridiculous culture of spending way beyond your means that not only has football, but the financial world in general paddleless in a raging torrent of faeces.

Grump, grump, moan, moan.....eeeeee, in my day......what's the world coming to, etc

I agree with everything you say. I hate it when clubs spend recklessly in relation to their crowds and infrastructure. Until the rules and system offer a greater deterrent, it will keep happening.

Jimmy

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 07:52:59 PM »

Of it didn't happen the standard of football in this league would be shocking

taxi Phil

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2014, 08:53:34 PM »

Of it didn't happen the standard of football in this league would be shocking
The standard of football in this league generally IS shocking  >:(
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Leamingtons Stefan Moore