PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Leamingtons Stefan Moore
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Leamingtons Stefan Moore  (Read 17466 times)

Jimmy

Re: Leamingtons Stefan Moore
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

I agree phil but it would be even worse

markecky

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 10:17:08 PM »

My only beef with Brackley is the way they try and hide it, never forget their manager saying that "all the lads are on £200 a week here, we're just a small village" on Radio 5.

As has been said, they are on a ride and enjoying it, it will come to an end and they will return to their natural level. but they will have been glad they did it and their won't be much fury.

Although if I was them, I would be disappointed that more people aren't taking an interest especially as they have done very well.,

Jimmy

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 10:21:55 PM »

I agree  however it's not really a footballing area and the style of football not great on the eye so the lack of crowd no surprise but yes totally agree no need for them to pretend they have no money people are not daft

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 10:33:39 PM »

The powers that be at the club are just deceitful bastards.

Pat

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 12:54:16 PM »

My only beef with Brackley is the way they try and hide it, never forget their manager saying that "all the lads are on £200 a week here, we're just a small village" on Radio 5.

As has been said, they are on a ride and enjoying it, it will come to an end and they will return to their natural level. but they will have been glad they did it and their won't be much fury.

Although if I was them, I would be disappointed that more people aren't taking an interest especially as they have done very well.,
it is a small village

their crowds are good considering, image Mobberley

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 01:01:22 PM »

Surely we all realise by now the amount of money that goes into any football team has nothing to do with how big the city/town/village is or how many people attend games, it is about who is putting the money in and how much they've got.

Pat

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »

Surely we all realise by now the amount of money that goes into any football team has nothing to do with how big the city/town/village is or how many people attend games, it is about who is putting the money in and how much they've got.
I was explaining why their crowds are small

You can't buy fans

York Alty

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 02:02:41 PM »

Not just that though.  Health of the money bucket is vital.  I point at Gretna.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »

Debut goal after 13 mins against Gainsborough, and I bet they don't lose 5-4

Hemel Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2014, 02:41:17 PM »

So, a massive 259 through the gate yesterday. So finger in the air...with expenses and taking into account comps. etc., that is probably an income of about £2,000.  Halve that as they only play at home every other week and they should have a weekly budget of £1,000 plus whatever they make on the day in the bar etc (which on those gates cant be much).  Moore is reportedly on £700 per week. Unbelievable.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 03:39:27 PM »

So, a massive 259 through the gate yesterday. So finger in the air...with expenses and taking into account comps. etc., that is probably an income of about £2,000.  Halve that as they only play at home every other week and they should have a weekly budget of £1,000 plus whatever they make on the day in the bar etc (which on those gates cant be much).  Moore is reportedly on £700 per week. Unbelievable.

£700 a week for a part time fotballer , not a bid bit of pocket money.awful crowd at least leamington have a half decent fan base

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 03:44:30 PM »

Imagine Altrincham found a sponsor willing to stump up £13,000 a week. Would we turn the money away because we weren't getting the 1000 extra people through the gates that it equates too? Brackley have a backer who's willing to pick up the bill.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 03:49:02 PM »

Imagine Altrincham found a sponsor willing to stump up £13,000 a week. Would we turn the money away because we weren't getting the 1000 extra people through the gates that it equates too? Brackley have a backer who's willing to pick up the bill.

whats the backers name again ?

Pat

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 03:56:05 PM »

nothing wrong with having a backer

wish we had one

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 04:07:01 PM »

nothing wrong with having a backer

wish we had one

agree look at fleetwood
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Leamingtons Stefan Moore