PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Workington V NFU
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Workington V NFU  (Read 7248 times)

bumble

Re: Workington V NFU
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 09:55:44 PM »

Get your calculators out!

Wednesday

Alty v BPA

Alty win gives us

Telf 34 - 71
Ferriby 35 - 70
Alty 33 - 63

Saturday

Colwyn BAY v Alty
Leamington v Telford
NFU V Stalybridge

All 3 win

Telf 35 - 74
Ferriby 36 - 73
Alty 34 - 66

Tuesday

Alty v Boston
Guiseley v Telford

Telford fail to win
Alty win

Telf 36 - 74/5
Ferriby 36 - 73
Alty 34 - 69

Saturday

Alty v Telford
NFU V County

Ferriby win
Alty win....

Ferriby 37 - 76
AFC Telford 37 - 74/5
Alty 35 - 72

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:01:15 PM by Jack Jolly »

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 10:05:29 PM »

Wednesday

Alty v BPA

Alty win gives us

Telf 34 - 71
Ferriby 35 - 70
Alty 33 - 63

Saturday

Colwyn BAY v Alty
Leamington v Telford
NFU V Stalybridge

All 3 win

Telf 35 - 74
Ferriby 36 - 73
Alty 34 - 66

Tuesday

Alty v Boston
Guiseley v Telford

Telford fail to win
Alty win

Telf 36 - 74/5
Ferriby 36 - 73
Alty 34 - 69

Saturday

Alty v Telford
NFU V County

Ferriby win
Alty win....

Ferriby 37 - 76
AFC Telford 37 - 74/5
Alty 35 - 72
If only!!
I would take 69 points after those games, but I think it will be 67.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 10:10:48 PM »

alty's coming to get you
Bernard Taylors barmy army

george

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 10:26:18 PM »

|   After tonight's match Altrincham can finish 17th if they get no more points. So no relegation. However, 3 points tomorrow, the lowest they can finish is 12th, as Stockport County, Leamington, Worcester City, Gloucester City & Gainsborough Trinity will be unable to cotch us.

Louise1234

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 10:42:13 PM »

Any team will be lucky to even get a draw off Telford let alone beat them, they have already won this league, and will win it by 6-10 points, as i predicted 4 months ago. Best Alty can hope for is second.
Ive heard on this forum that alty should be 8 points better off bla bla. The simple thing is the teams not even good enough to challenge for the title. Telford should argue that they should be 6-8 points better off, they have led the 5 better teams in this division all 1-0 away from home and contrived to throw away all five leads.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:44:58 PM by Louise1234 »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 10:51:46 PM »

Won a few have we?....

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 11:03:38 PM »

Any team will be lucky to even get a draw off Telford let alone beat them, they have already won this league, and will win it by 6-10 points, as i predicted 4 months ago. Best Alty can hope for is second.
Ive heard on this forum that alty should be 8 points better off bla bla. The simple thing is the teams not even good enough to challenge for the title. Telford should argue that they should be 6-8 points better off, they have led the 5 better teams in this division all 1-0 away from home and contrived to throw away all five leads.

So Telford failed to defend 5 leads but they should have won them , but Alty deserved to get beaten in all the games they've thrown points away in?

Of course, you've been watching Alty all season haven't you?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 11:05:18 PM by GolfRoader »

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 12:52:30 AM »

When talking about Telford you are allowed to say 'We' and not 'They'. And try not to get too giddy.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 01:53:09 AM »

Whilst it's clear Telford are in the driving seat their next 3 games will go a long way to deciding the title. Leamington and Guiseley both away and ourselves at home will be a real test for them. All us Alty fans can agree we're in a good position without really hitting top form at any time even though we're closing in on being top scorers again. If we can string a sequence of results together as we did this time last year we can still win the title, after all the pressure's on Telford now.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2014, 08:06:49 AM »

You will always be living in the shadow of Shrewsbury  ;)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 08:51:34 AM »

It's still all to play for !

Please Alty don't break our hearts again .... Please
ParkINson's red and white army

Louise1234

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 03:36:35 PM »

Whilst it's clear Telford are in the driving seat their next 3 games will go a long way to deciding the title. Leamington and Guiseley both away and ourselves at home will be a real test for them. All us Alty fans can agree we're in a good position without really hitting top form at any time even though we're closing in on being top scorers again. If we can string a sequence of results together as we did this time last year we can still win the title, after all the pressure's on Telford now.
A good position? In terms of the title its a terrible position to be in, games in hand mean diddly squat unless you win them, even then Alty would need to win every game to win the league, which is very unlikely. Its all about getting a bit of momentum together for the play offs and trying to get out of this poor division. The team at the top have been awful for several months, if they were on top crack since august they would be 15 clear of these poor teams. They're starting to show they're the best team in this division, albeit a poor division.

Louise1234

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 03:39:04 PM »

Won a few have we?....
I won a few spelling bee competitions as a youngster, if that was what you were asking.

Louise1234

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 03:40:26 PM »

When talking about Telford you are allowed to say 'We' and not 'They'. And try not to get too giddy.
Giddy? My doctor said i was alright. Really moved by your concern, though. Telford? We? I didn't know i was on their board of directors?

Louise1234

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 03:41:14 PM »

Wednesday

Alty v BPA

Alty win gives us

Telf 34 - 71
Ferriby 35 - 70
Alty 33 - 63

Saturday

Colwyn BAY v Alty