PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another great result !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Another great result !  (Read 11221 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Another great result !
« on: March 29, 2014, 04:55:40 PM »

Now on to Tuesday !

Well done lads
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:57:14 PM by wayno »
ParkINson's red and white army

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Another great result !
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »

Top class result. with Telford only drawing it all to play for
Full time and proud of it

Jezza

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »

35 Tue.1.4.14 H BOSTON UNITED 7.45pm   Postponed from Sat.25.1.14  
36 Sat.5.4.14 A AFC Telford United 3pm      
37 Tue.8.4.14 A Workington 3pm   Postponed from Sat.15.2.14  
38 Sat.12.4.14 H NORTH FERRIBY UNITED

crucial 4 games.....I think we can afford to draw V Boston but we have to beat telford and N Ferriby and Workington and the title challenge will be well and truelly on.....big ask but we should be confident and play to our strengths, let the opposition be more worried about us!!!!

honestly think we can win the last 4 games and we will probably have to....maybe afford a draw at county?...

39 Tue.15.4.14 A Oxford City 7.45pm   Postponed from Sat.18.1.14 & Tue.25.2.14   
40 Fri.18.4.14 A Stockport County 7.45pm       
41 Mon.21.4.14 H VAUXHALL MOTORS 3pm       
42 Sat.26.4.14 A Histon 3pm
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:07:15 PM by Jezza »

York Alty

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 05:07:03 PM »

3 - 1 win - ace well done to all.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 05:09:21 PM »

35 Tue.1.4.14 H BOSTON UNITED 7.45pm   Postponed from Sat.25.1.14  
36 Sat.5.4.14 A AFC Telford United 3pm      
37 Tue.8.4.14 A Workington 3pm   Postponed from Sat.15.2.14  
38 Sat.12.4.14 H NORTH FERRIBY UNITED

crucial 4 games.....I think we can afford to draw V Boston but we have to beat telford and N Ferriby and Workington and the title challenge will be well and truelly on.....big ask but we should be confident and play to our strengths, let the opposition be more worried about us!!!!

honestly think we can win the last 4 games and we will probably have to....maybe afford a draw at county?...

39 Tue.15.4.14 A Oxford City 7.45pm   Postponed from Sat.18.1.14 & Tue.25.2.14   
40 Fri.18.4.14 A Stockport County 7.45pm       
41 Mon.21.4.14 H VAUXHALL MOTORS 3pm       
42 Sat.26.4.14 A Histon 3pm

we need to keep winning we are in good form at the right time !
ParkINson's red and white army

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 05:16:36 PM »

First time it's all been in our own hands for a long time.

I'm starting to dare to think it might be possible!! ("Don't even go there Saughall!")
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »

This really was a great result against a decent outfit. Let's keep this run going and who knows what could happen.

Come on Alty!

Alty_best

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 05:24:53 PM »

If we win out next 4 games and Telford and nfu lose 4 games we can go top

Hemel Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 05:30:08 PM »

Colwyn Bay must be absolutely sick of us.  Played 3.9 games, W 3.9, D 0 L 0   F 10 A 2

Cheers Frank

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 05:41:52 PM »

Colwyn Bay must be absolutely sick of us.  Played 3.9 games, W 3.9, D 0 L 0   F 10 A 2

Cheers Frank

love it
Full time and proud of it

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 06:05:03 PM »

Disgusted by today, and sorry if I embarrassed anybody, my only crime was celebrating our third goal and having more core strength than a few knobheads on steroids that inexplicably dived on me,called the old bill in, told lies, arrested me then De arrested swiftly once the truth became apparent. I'm sorry if I've upset anybody, but I love my club and seeing us going 1-3 up in tight game should entitle me to celebrate without being dived on by unneeded doorman from Liverpool itching for a fight. Needles to say I was let on my way after giving my thoughts to both the local police and Colwyn bay's directors who were a shower of C**ts if you want my honest opinion " your supporters shouldn't have stood behind that goal because our  fans were there" and " I hope you f**kers go up so we don't have to have your rabble here again" 300+ fans at 10 quid a pop to try and salvage something for
That today?? Wankers, title in our hands

York Alty

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 06:05:12 PM »

Cheers Frank

ho ho! ;D ;D ;D

York Alty

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 06:11:02 PM »

Disgusted by today, and sorry if I embarrassed anybody, my only crime was celebrating our third goal and having more core strength than a few knobheads on steroids that inexplicably dived on me,called the old bill in, told lies, arrested me then De arrested swiftly once the truth became apparent. I'm sorry if I've upset anybody, but I love my club and seeing us going 1-3 up in tight game should entitle me to celebrate without being dived on by unneeded doorman from Liverpool itching for a fight. Needles to say I was let on my way after giving my thoughts to both the local police and Colwyn bay's directors who were a shower of C**ts if you want my honest opinion " your supporters shouldn't have stood behind that goal because our  fans were there" and " I hope you f**kers go up so we don't have to have your rabble here again" 300+ fans at 10 quid a pop to try and salvage something for

Blimey.  Hope nobody was injured.  Didn't go, didn't tune in today so first I heard of any bother was reading your post.  It's getting damn silly this problem between Alty and Colwyn Bay- they don't help themselves that's for sure, so if we have to play them again it's best to go in big numbers and arrange to take our own stewards. 

Hamilton

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 06:19:20 PM »

A lot of Colwyn's problems seem to start with the attitude and demeanour of WS (W*nk Stinklair). He seems to have something about the things he does and says that has made the club somewhat antagonistic (certainly against us!) and the best thing the club can do is get rid of WS and return to being the decent family club of old.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 06:19:49 PM »

No embarrassment Pete. Hope we never have to go to that godforsaken hole again though, the club is rotten from top to bottom and is an embarrassment to the league. Didn't recognise the woman who got trampled on by the idiot stewards but hope she's ok.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another great result !