PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another great result !
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Another great result !  (Read 11217 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Another great result !
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 06:20:55 PM »

They've employ SIA Trained doorman that are itching for a fight, recipe for disaster, they are even advertising for new stewards Asap in their bar. I'm more astounded by the reaction for
Their hierarchy, glad we had important and well respected press people amongst us.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 06:26:56 PM »

Disgusted by today, and sorry if I embarrassed anybody, my only crime was celebrating our third goal and having more core strength than a few knobheads on steroids that inexplicably dived on me,called the old bill in, told lies, arrested me then De arrested swiftly once the truth became apparent. I'm sorry if I've upset anybody, but I love my club and seeing us going 1-3 up in tight game should entitle me to celebrate without being dived on by unneeded doorman from Liverpool itching for a fight. Needles to say I was let on my way after giving my thoughts to both the local police and Colwyn bay's directors who were a shower of C**ts if you want my honest opinion " your supporters shouldn't have stood behind that goal because our  fans were there" and " I hope you f**kers go up so we don't have to have your rabble here again" 300+ fans at 10 quid a pop to try and salvage something for
That today?? Wankers, title in our hands

The whole thing was totally pathetic and whilst I'll stand by any Alty fan why retaliate against 15 year olds?? At the end of the day there's only one person who's going to get in trouble and it ain't the 15 year old.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 06:35:02 PM »

Frank must be proud of them all. Pathetic so called supporters and Marc Williams for that assault on Nicky.
He's certainly stamped his personality on that club.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 06:40:21 PM »

I read that their game with Stockport is all ticket. Probably for the best!
Full time and proud of it

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 06:41:41 PM »

Wasnt there today but it sounds like Frankies Goons were up for it. Sorry to hear they leapt on you Pete,  Seems like the club has turned as obnoxious as there nobhead manager. Roll on global warming and those tossers will only be fit for playing water polo.

Great result though Shepherd Frankies sheep shaggers 1 - 3 Alty

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 06:44:26 PM »

If I can't run around the terrace we are standing in when we clench a tight match late on, then the games gone, they employ scouse doormen itching for a fight, and late goals show that, I hope Stockport take thousands and smash the place to bits, always liked Colwyn bay FC, even after the FA trophy fixture. They were welcomed with open arms at our place three weeks ago, that's all gone today after the comments from their "board" and I also hope as per them, we go up so our rabble never have to visit again..... Poor form from that from a club that should really be welcoming 400 away fans

Hamilton

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 07:03:58 PM »

As I say; the club seems to have taken Stinklair's personality!

York Alty

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 07:12:56 PM »

Bay could well play a huge role in who wins the league etc. Of their seven remaining fixtures they are to play four in and about the playoff pack

5 Apr    Brackley Town        Away   League   15.00
12 Apr    AFC Telford           Home   League   15.00
15 Apr    Boston United          Home   League   15.00
19 Apr    Guiseley                  Away   League   15:00

Jezza

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 07:16:21 PM »

very poor form from a club we have repeatedly said we like as a family club and a decent day out.....it does seem that they are taking on the personality of their manager and the best thing that can happen to colwyn bay is that Sinclair moves on and they can lose the ludicrous billy big boots mentality..

even the utterly respectacle Mr Watmore made a similar point at the end of the RR commentary.

Dived on by SIA monkeys for celebrating a goal in the traditional non league way??? why not do the thing properly and segregate...or behave like a friendly non league club and lose gracefully......

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 07:24:17 PM »

All I'm going to say on the incident is that I'm not prepared to accept a fully grown man place two hands on my girlfriend and shove her into something. He knows what he did, his pals know what he did and I did, hence why I was irate and then removed from a non league ground by 6 SIA "doormen" 

Apart from that  we've had a good weekend and that was a cracking result

markecky

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2014, 07:36:24 PM »

Quality result, great first half and then they really pushed and we had to fight to stop them equalising, 

They have some good players amongst them and Sinclair ( despite him being a clown ) is an excellent manager.  We had to grind out that result and the Nicky iced the cake.

Off the field, it's beyond tedious now. 

At non league games, you changes ends to watch your team attack, whether that behind a goal or down the side.  That's what we did, same as we always did.

And yet again, the most simple of things isn't done.  Ask their lads to move round to the end they are attacking and sing there.  Easy day out for everyone.  To not do that just creates a potential flashpoint.

Handbags at 50 paces but so so tedious.  And for the record, not one mention of Frank Sinclair from the Alty fans.

Anyways, balls to all that.  Great result.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 07:45:06 PM »

Who would have thought that a club from a genteel Victorian seaside town, much loved by visitors for many a year, would be run by thugs, employing thugs and capable of inciting and assaulting visiting supporters?

Welcome to Colwyn Bay FC. How you are letting the town and Welsh football down. And for the second time this year I find myself saying to the directors "Shame on you"

Trouty

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 07:55:04 PM »

I was stood outside the bar when the third goal went in so missed
all the trouble which could have been so easily avoided had the bunch
of gobby kids been moved. I was talking to some bay fans about the need
for the extra security and it was due to alleged threats to sinclair. 1 lad then
said some alty lads had been trying to arrange a meet on the beach before the
game and he had proof on facebook. I asked to see this proof so off he went
to get his mate, 10 minutes later he hadnt returned so i left.

Was also intetesting to see all the gobby kids getting given sweets as they left.

Apart from that great 3 points and a nice weekend away with the wife

brian1925

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 07:55:22 PM »

A really great result today against a very, very good side (hope Bay have to play some of rivals between now and the end of the season). Until that terrible challenge, their lad Williams was easily the best player on the pitch and their two centre backs seems to have imporved greatly since the last time we played.
On to us now. We had to defend deep in the second half and our display put me in mind of the away game at Leamington earlier in the season. Luca, Scot and Bruno were quite brilliant against their obvious aerial threat from set pieces and it was great to see Reevsey playing with confidence again. Nicky's goal was truly exceptional.
I don't know what happened between the fans at the end. Colwyn do seem to have some odd ideas when it comes to crowd control, but tbh I didn't see anything of a threat from the 20 or so highly vocal teenagers behind the goal.
It seems a harsh thing to say given how way Colwyn performed, but I really do wish we could play them every week, as we definitely have the Indian over them. Can't wait for the next game - well done everyone at Alty, especially Lee who showed the most passion I've ever seen from him.

York Alty

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 07:56:03 PM »

A view form the CB forum.  I wasn't there so no comment from me about the specific incident today.  However, we go years without any incidents, literally years, then it's time to visit Colwyn Bay and it goes pear shaped.  How come we have a fantastic relationship with the likes of Bonz from Shildon, but with The Bay it's rotten. Something is wrong somewhere, we all have opinions on where the fault may lie of course but one way or another a line needs drawing now.

"I thought we played quite well today and on another day and with a more competent referee the result might have been different.  The only let down was the behaviour of the moronic contingent of Altrincham supporters who demonstrated just why we needed extra security for this match.  Hopefully North Wales Police and Altincham F.C. will take the appropriate action, although I have to say the Altrincham directors didn't seem too bothered about the behaviour of their supporters, maybe that's what passes for normal in Greater Manchester.  If we do have the misfortune of having to play them again next year then the game needs to be all ticket for away supporters and they need to be properly segregated."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another great result !