PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another great result !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Another great result !  (Read 11220 times)

brian1925

Re: Another great result !
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2014, 08:09:37 PM »

I think you can probably take posts like that with a pinch of salt. We've beaten them 4 times this season and they're probably a bit naffed off, especially after today given they deserved at least a draw! The Colwyn fans I spoke to were fabulous, so it's probably just one or two loons anyway. Yes, it probably does come from the manager downwards, but having said that Ade Akinbiyi is a perfectly pleasant guy so the whole thing is a bit odd.

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 08:26:21 PM »

Think you'll always get that response in situations like this (ie Alty people blame Colwyn, Colwyn people blame Alty). I didn't see exactly what happened as was celebrating looking towards the pitch, so just going off what people told me. Regardless of which fans are to blame, as has been said it could had simply been avoided if Colwyn 'fans' were asked to moved to the other side of the ground. Given a similar thing happened last year, and had a few issues this season (Harrogate and Corby I know of), it would had been common sense to have removed any potential for trouble. Maybe the sia boys were bored and just wanted something to do??

Anyway, what a massive and well earned 3 points that was. Reeves coming back in goal-scoring tap in's at just the right time, with a very cool finish from Wally and a superb free kick from 3. Our 3 best attacking players bang on form when they need to. Hopefully Guiseley will be wounded after that draw and will go for it against Telford, while we continue to play well and hopefully beat Boston on Tuesday. That would really set up next Saturday to be a big game, and see where we go from there.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

markecky

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2014, 08:41:50 PM »

"and it was due to alleged threats to sinclair. 1 lad then  said some alty lads had been trying to arrange a meet on the beach before the game and he had proof on facebook. I asked to see this proof so off he went to get his mate, 10 minutes later he hadnt returned so i left."

Just like last time, they cannot prove the threats.  It so laughable it's untrue.  It's hard enough getting people to join in the singing half the time never mind arrange to meet people for organised violence on a beach!

It's possibly one of the most insane things I have heard for years.  In about 22 years of being an adult Alty fan never once has any ever arranged to meet anyone for pre-arranged violence.  Who could be arsed with this?  Quick game of kwik cricket whilst we wait for the opposing hooligans?  Get a blanket down and have a few sandwiches and a few cans?

Who on earth do they think they are dealing with!!  They are potty.

brian1925

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2014, 09:01:38 PM »

The beach in Colwyn is a health and safety risk at the best of times. I had a game of footy there with my little boy last season and to call it bleak would be an understatement. Surely Morrisons would be a more realistic location for an organised scrap!!!

markecky

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2014, 09:08:53 PM »

The beach in Colwyn is a health and safety risk at the best of times. I had a game of footy there with my little boy last season and to call it bleak would be an understatement. Surely Morrisons would be a more realistic location for an organised scrap!!!

Trouty

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 09:09:16 PM »

Most of the beach is closed at the moment and its a long walk to the ground
From there. I know, i walked it with the wife today.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 09:31:31 PM »

Maybe they had wanted to meet for fish and chips then donuts ?
ParkINson's red and white army

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2014, 09:58:46 PM »

Disgusted by today, and sorry if I embarrassed anybody, my only crime was celebrating our third goal and having more core strength than a few knobheads on steroids that inexplicably dived on me,called the old bill in, told lies, arrested me then De arrested swiftly once the truth became apparent. I'm sorry if I've upset anybody, but I love my club and seeing us going 1-3 up in tight game should entitle me to celebrate without being dived on by unneeded doorman from Liverpool itching for a fight. Needles to say I was let on my way after giving my thoughts to both the local police and Colwyn bay's directors who were a shower of C**ts if you want my honest opinion " your supporters shouldn't have stood behind that goal because our  fans were there" and " I hope you f**kers go up so we don't have to have your rabble here again" 300+ fans at 10 quid a pop to try and salvage something for
That today?? Wankers, title in our hands

Report them http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/home.aspx all Sia licenced staff have a certain standard and code of conduct to abid to even myself.
@AltyDaz

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2014, 10:13:23 PM »

Disgusted by today, and sorry if I embarrassed anybody, my only crime was celebrating our third goal and having more core strength than a few knobheads on steroids that inexplicably dived on me,called the old bill in, told lies, arrested me then De arrested swiftly once the truth became apparent. I'm sorry if I've upset anybody, but I love my club and seeing us going 1-3 up in tight game should entitle me to celebrate without being dived on by unneeded doorman from Liverpool itching for a fight. Needles to say I was let on my way after giving my thoughts to both the local police and Colwyn bay's directors who were a shower of C**ts if you want my honest opinion " your supporters shouldn't have stood behind that goal because our  fans were there" and " I hope you f**kers go up so we don't have to have your rabble here again" 300+ fans at 10 quid a pop to try and salvage something for

Report them http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/home.aspx all Sia licenced staff have a certain standard and code of conduct to abid to even myself.

On my part that's already being done. That pathetic he kept moving his arm and waving it about while I took photo of his badge. Girlfriends arm got a nice red bruise for sweet FA. Let's advertise Mother's Day and invite women and kids to the game, and then have a doorman assault one. Then they have the chairman bleat on they're losing £6,000 a month.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2014, 10:41:19 PM »

On my part that's already being done. That pathetic he kept moving his arm and waving it about while I took photo of his badge. Girlfriends arm got a nice red bruise for sweet FA. Let's advertise Mother's Day and invite women and kids to the game, and then have a doorman assault one. Then they have the chairman bleat on they're losing £6,000 a month.

The club should have a record of the staff and there Sia numbers and his badge has to be on display if he's covering any part of it on purpose he is breaking the law.
@AltyDaz

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2014, 11:02:51 PM »

The club should have a record of the staff and there Sia numbers and his badge has to be on display if he's covering any part of it on purpose he is breaking the law.

I wouldn't trust Colwyn Bay at all which I why I obtained it myself. I mean their director thinks we caused trouble because we went a stood where their fans were and that doesn't happen at Old Trafford. Deary me

Wilmslow Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2014, 06:08:36 AM »

Looking for a fight?
Acton_Alty has now moved to Chiswick...Wilmslow!

Jezza

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2014, 07:14:02 AM »

It is true a few alty lads were organising a meet on the beach on facebook.......I saw the post....... "who's up for a few in town then maybe a nice stroll on the prom before kick off...lol"

that shows the immature mentality of them Bay chavs who cause the trouble just by being where they shouldn't be, then tell lies about it all.......

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2014, 09:44:50 AM »

Looking for a fight?
^^^^^^^

:) :)
ParkINson's red and white army

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2014, 10:03:41 AM »

I went to Colwyn yesterday , i said that i wasn't going there after the last time, but changed my mind after being persuaded by people , i wont go back again if we play there again , the haribo kids are a disgrace to what used to be a nice friendly club . 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Another great result !