Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 passion???????????????????????? ? heart???????????
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: passion???????????????????????? ? heart???????????  (Read 17411 times)

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
Re: passion???????????????????????? ? heart???????????
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 11:44:47 PM »

Well said , we must remember players are part time , I'm sure they go out and give their all , Moult looked very upset at final  whistle , two games to go let's stop bikkering and help team by getting behind them .

ScoreDaws

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 11:51:02 PM »

doote author=Shimpa link=topic=18528.msg216858#msg216858 date=1397857261]
I didn't think it was heartless or passionless. Tough derby game where either team could have snatched it.

We have no divine right to exist in the league above. Where we are in the conference North is accurate. We may be in this league for a few seasons yet or if we go up, straight back down. Sinnott or no Sinnott.

Agreed!
[/quote]

Great support tonight and the only surprise was it ended up 0-0. A vastly improved Stockport team from August and an entertaining game. Ref missed a nailed on penalty on Walshaw, but on the whole we lacked any real creativity tonight.Against an improving team we had little or insufficient phases of quality to win this tonight.We would have lost this type of game 2 seasons ago ( Fc United trophy tie) Playoff perennials is the best it's gonna get, Hyde and possibly Chester back at Moss Lane next season!

GB Alty

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2014, 12:15:35 AM »

Some fans on here just dont understand the game. Who'd be a chairman or manager with so called supporters like weve had on here. These lads wouldnt have got home till 2am wed morning after a hard fought win at oxford. Some of them then working wed and thurs. And they were out on their feet at the end tonight after dominating the last 20 mins and nearly getting the win. I just hope the players dont come on here to read this utter nonsense clearly wriiten just to be controversial for the sake of it. Very poor. Saddens me on such a special night for the club.
"such a special night for the club" what you on about? We were at 15th in Conf North. The draw means our faint hopes of winning the title have now gone. A very bad night for the club I would suggest

As I said earlier seems many people are getting confused with the big ground and big crowd and thinking that somehow a draw is decent, I couldn't believe the reaction at the end, anyone would have thought Stockport were still in the Championship????
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:14:38 AM by Uday »

Jenga

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2014, 12:22:20 AM »

What a load of bollocks the opening post is. Really are you a football supporter? Do you know the game?

That was a hard fought point with commitment from everyone.

We played the ball down the wings and we definately did not play the long ball tonight. Of course there were occasions when we did and they almost paid off.

I am going to say, well played everyone, that was a very well earnt point and the lads can be proud of the performance they put in.

A few problems at times, some stray passing and some weaker tackling, but i seriously didnt come out of the ground thinking we had thrown 2 points away. I think we won 1 point tonight.

mortlakebob

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2014, 12:36:19 AM »

Uday, feel for u pal. You just dont quite understand the game. As i said earlier who'd be a manager with fans like this!  Uday gooday. Goodnight vienna pal. Will send u a list of books u can read to help improve your knowledge of the game. Cant have u and mr needham talking nonsense for too much longer.

Jimmy

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2014, 12:46:39 AM »

I know uday very good knowledge of the game as for today very poor I'm not sure if the team lacks effort but what I would say is most of them would not  go through the pain barrier like previous players

Jimmy

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 12:55:30 AM »

Uday, feel for u pal. You just dont quite understand the game. As i said earlier who'd be a manager with fans like this!  Uday gooday. Goodnight vienna pal. Will send u a list of books u can read to help improve your knowledge of the game. Cant have u and mr needham talking nonsense for too much longer.

You no nothing abut the game at this level pal

Jimmy

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 01:00:30 AM »

Just because we didn't win doesn't mean we didn't try! Don't forget that there keeper had a great game and it was even for most of it.
Did he?

Jimmy

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 01:07:26 AM »

Rodgers might not be the creative midfield player we all believe we are entitled to but he is more of a stopper than Richman. Without him there they would have won a lot more of the 50/50s.
Please dont talk midfield you wouldn't recognise zidane as good midfielder

Jimmy

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2014, 01:09:46 AM »

Patronising and wrong

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2014, 07:13:53 AM »

Wow. Didn't see any lack of passion at all tonight.

Seemed  fully committed on and off the pitch.

Decent game for a 0-0 that we could well have won as we pushed forward at the end.

Quality support as well. Biggest league away support since when?
I disagree thought we were totally lacking in passion

Tonight was an utter shambles, I think some are thinking big ground big crowd, a draw job well done

If we had played like that at home to Colwyn Bay or some other mid table team we would rightly have been booed of the pitch

You 'post to shock' don't you ? Thing is, it doesn't shock, it's just boring and predictable.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2014, 08:02:28 AM »

Probably biggest away support in league since stafford in  91?one or two trips to norrthwich werent far off though ?

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2014, 08:22:32 AM »

Probably biggest away support in league since stafford in  91?one or two trips to norrthwich werent far off though ?
this ! How amazing :)
ParkINson's red and white army

Trouty

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2014, 08:47:46 AM »

It seems the only reason some people go to the games is so they can come on here
afterwards and criticise the players or the club.

CountyFan

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2014, 09:06:21 AM »

I thought you played some great stuff and as  County fan I was happy to hear the final whistle, good support too, I reckon that was more than all the away support combined this season at EP, there must have been around 500 and you made some good noise.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 passion???????????????????????? ? heart???????????