Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
267479 Posts in 21869 Topics by 2238 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Community Sports Hall - Fund Raising update « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Community Sports Hall - Fund Raising update  (Read 9247 times)
Community Proj
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +0/-0

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2014, 12:20:27 AM »

Following the news with regard to the Main Sponsorship of the Community Sports Hall by local company Sky Wheels, we can also provide an update with regard to other contributions the Community Sports Hall project has received, on top of the various Grants awarded:

The Share Purchase scheme – 27 supporters have received shares which has generated £1700 towards the fund.

Donations
8 Giantkillers have pledged or donated £31,500 in total
2 Champions have pledged or donated £500 in total
7 Supporters have pledged or donated £500 in total

Sponsors -
6 Business Champions have pledged or donated £40,500

Supporters – have contributed £4,343.08 via Fund Raisers including Football Cards, Fund raising events, auctions, etc

How to contribute

If you would like to add your support to the project, any contribution is worthwhile and will be gratefully received, whether it be £1 for a team on a Football Card or one of the options below.
Please note that as the Community Co is a Registered Charity, we can claim Gift Aid. We are in the process of setting up a Just Giving page, and will let you know when that’s complete.

Share Purchase - The Share Purchase opportunity is still open as Geoff Goodwin and Grahame Rowley have kindly donated further shares in support of the project. Minimum purchase is 5 @ £5 each, but feel free to purchase more than that!

Donations - Every donation brings the project a little closer to reality and is really appreciated.  Whether you are a supporter of the football club, a resident, local business or a sportsperson aware of the shortage of suitable facilities in the area, this is an opportunity to contribute to a lasting facility for the Community and from the Club’s perspective one that will introduce many local people to the Football Club.

If you would like to donate there are a number of ways you can do this:

Donate £1,000 or more to the project and be recognised as a “GIANTKILLER’ on our glass honours board
Donate £250 towards the project and be recognised as a ‘CHAMPION’ on our glass honours board.
Donate £50 or more and be recognised as a ‘SUPPORTER’ on our glass honours board

Sponsorship – whereas the Main sponsorship has now been taken up by Sky Wheels, there is the opportunity for a business to become a 'Business Champion’ for £5,000 – second tier sponsors who will have significant internal exposure within the complex, or a 'Business Supporter’ for £250, who will have their logo displayed within the Community Sports Hall  (30 x 15 inches per donation)

If you are interested in any of these options, email office@altrinchamfccsh.com.

distancetraveller
Regular First Team

Like this post? +332/-187

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 01:10:39 PM »

What was the total amount raised  at the sportsman dinner /auction last Friday..
distancetraveller
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 06:33:57 PM »

Does anybody know the answer to my question, I'm genuinely interested in knowing.
Brian Flynn
Regular First Team

Like this post? +264/-147

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 06:33:30 AM »

Does anybody know the answer to my question, I'm genuinely interested in knowing.

I believe that it is estimated at £9-10,000
distancetraveller
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 02:49:52 PM »

I believe that it is estimated at £9-10,000

Nice one. Cheers Mr F..
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
    Jump to: