PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 burton player
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: burton player  (Read 12119 times)

Daycare Dan

Re: burton player
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 07:37:46 PM »

See, you should have gone to a real school : Green Lane!  :o :o

bighairedmike

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 07:37:54 PM »

old phil. lol. some one spray painted *kids say no to pedo howard* on the side of the changin room walls the day before i joined in yr 7, an i had him for r.e in first year. older teachers... Ken Lee is still there, dunno if yu knew him. who's hallas?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 07:39:30 PM »

hallas must have gone but he is mentioned in rate my teachers -furlong is that little fart , he looked old when i was there and thats 25 years ago .you in 6th form ?

bighairedmike

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 07:40:57 PM »

lol. some random scrotes from green lane asked me if they could touch my hair cupple of days before we broke up. i woz like er yeah if yu reeli want to n thn thy spent the rest of the bus journey strokin ma hair. it reeli freaked me out in the end.

and it is ALTRINCHAM COLLEGE OF ARTS now. honestly.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 07:43:28 PM »

lol. some random scrotes from green lane asked me if they could touch my hair cupple of days before we broke up. i woz like er yeah if yu reeli want to n thn thy spent the rest of the bus journey strokin ma hair. it reeli freaked me out in the end.

and it is ALTRINCHAM COLLEGE OF ARTS now. honestly.

loads of wythenshawe at green lane nowdays not that im stereotyping people from wythy .

bighairedmike

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 07:43:55 PM »

not 6th form. year 11. school football next year actually. wooooo. yeah furlong is old. he reeli should sort his 'tache out. apparently he's had that since like forever aswell. do ya know mr lee?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 07:50:09 PM »

think i vaguley remember mr lee , so do most people actually like it ambrose nowdays ? teachers only had time for the geniuses as there were quite a few .

bighairedmike

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »

loads of ppl in my year are leaving. the teachers do onli hav time for geniuses or ppl that jus dont behave an if yur sumwhere in the middle (like me) thy jus dont giv a sh*t reeli. some r diffrent but tht wot most r like. apparently mr lee is leaving at the end of this year, but furlong has 'no immediate plans to retire'

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »

furlong was crap from what i remember.the teachers in general only had time for the brightest and as you know they are bloody bright.i was near the bottom and just passed the exam so generally dossed last year or 2 .only got 2 olevels there.sounds like nothings really changed all over rated.

radcliffe alty

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 09:28:27 PM »

Ironically, I am also an ex ambrosian. Finished sixth form in '98 and not looked back since (or so I thought)and went onto to do a degree in English. Given all that, and the fact that posseive 'its' (sic?) is apparantly 'its' and not 'it's' I can only conclude that this country is on it's/its arse.

Oh, and I won't have bad word said against Furlong's tash. It had a life of it's own and was legendary. There should be more Tashes around than there are. I may start a petition.

I may also propose a compulsory grammar test that must be passed before anyone can post on here. Whether I would pass is now open to question I fear.

This country.....

bighairedmike

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »

furlong aint that bad. had him 4 1 physics lesson which we did coursework in an he told me a load of random stuff to put in it an i ended up wit full marks. he was a decent form tutor too. found out later what he told me to do was A level work. o well... can't reeli complain about him then can I? Mr Lee is just old and can't control a class. lots of people hate him/ fink hes an idiot, but wen yu talk 2 him (like i do coz i'm in da skwl plays coz i'm kwl!) he can achally be allryt.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 09:52:34 PM »

Ironically, I am also an ex ambrosian. Finished sixth form in '98 and not looked back since (or so I thought)and went onto to do a degree in English. Given all that, and the fact that posseive 'its' (sic?) is apparantly 'its' and not 'it's' I can only conclude that this country is on it's/its arse.

Oh, and I won't have bad word said against Furlong's tash. It had a life of it's own and was legendary. There should be more Tashes around than there are. I may start a petition.

I may also propose a compulsory grammar test that must be passed before anyone can post on here. Whether I would pass is now open to question I fear.

i wud fale it

This country.....

Daycare Dan

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 09:52:56 PM »

I like the way this thread went from a player who might be signing for the club into an old boys reunion.

I'm feeling left out....    :(

bighairedmike

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »

should have gone 2 a hgalfway decent school then hey dan :o ;)

*** theres me talkin about decent schools an i cant even speel. and before anybody sez anyfing my cousin go's to green lane and this is not at all serious (well maybe some of it is ;)) anyroad this or any of my other posts are not sposed 2 insult anybody. just so yu know...

**** ignore the above comment so daycare can make some jokes about my crap speeling. it will make him feel happy.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 10:03:22 PM by bighairedmike »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »

should have gone 2 a hgalfway decent school then hey dan :o ;)

good in terms of exam results and potential academic success but crap for life skills.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 burton player