PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 burton player
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: burton player  (Read 12139 times)

bighairedmike

Re: burton player
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 10:00:42 PM »

should have gone 2 a hgalfway decent school then hey dan :o ;)

good in terms of exam results and potential academic success but crap for life skills.

thy're lookin at changin it when they rebuild the school. gettin a sports college status and sum uva fing (but i aitn sure wot) and thy are gunna try and do sum wierd feeder thing for businesses to 'give you the essentials for later life'            B 0 l l 0 ( k s!!!!

Daycare Dan

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 10:01:30 PM »

*** theres me talkin about decent schools an i cant even speel. and before anybody sez anyfing my cousin go's to green lane and this is not at all serious (well maybe some of it is ;)) anyroad this or any of my other posts are not sposed 2 insult anybody. just so yu know...

Mike, how can I take offence when you take all my jokes off me by editing your post admitting you bed spelling?

Leave me something to work with next time eh mate? Remember I went to Green Lane, 5 years of mediocrity.

bighairedmike

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 10:02:22 PM »

ok 1 second. re-read ma post in a cupple of seconds...

better???

Daycare Dan

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 10:05:30 PM »

Geeze Mika, youre spellng is rubbbish, go back to skool.

(sorry all I could come up with - my comedy is failing me!!)

bighairedmike

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 10:07:01 PM »

must be your memory failing you as well. i am still at school! duh! honestly some people ;)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 10:23:20 PM »

should have gone 2 a hgalfway decent school then hey dan :o ;)

good in terms of exam results and potential academic success but crap for life skills.

thy're lookin at changin it when they rebuild the school. gettin a sports college status and sum uva fing (but i aitn sure wot) and thy are gunna try and do sum wierd feeder thing for businesses to 'give you the essentials for later life'            B 0 l l 0 ( k s!!!!

what i probably meant mike was social skills , loads of guys at ambrose treat girls as a different species

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 10:54:17 PM »

people that go to ambrose like girls??  :-* :o :D

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 08:10:18 AM »

loads of ppl in my year are leaving. the teachers do onli hav time for geniuses or ppl that jus dont behave an if yur sumwhere in the middle (like me) thy jus dont giv a sh*t reeli. some r diffrent but tht wot most r like. apparently mr lee is leaving at the end of this year, but furlong has 'no immediate plans to retire'

My eyes, my eyes.

bighairedmike

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 10:36:54 AM »

only some of them. the majority don't though ;)

Butty

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 11:49:08 AM »

old phil. lol. some one spray painted *kids say no to pedo howard* on the side of the changin room walls the day before i joined in yr 7, an i had him for r.e in first year. older teachers... Ken Lee is still there, dunno if yu knew him. who's hallas?

lee left @ easter

Butty

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 11:52:54 AM »

yeah theres a school on the other side of alty called loreto i no tons of girls ::) ::) that go there

bighairedmike

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 05:18:31 PM »

old phil. lol. some one spray painted *kids say no to pedo howard* on the side of the changin room walls the day before i joined in yr 7, an i had him for r.e in first year. older teachers... Ken Lee is still there, dunno if yu knew him. who's hallas?

lee left @ easter

thats right actually. thort he was leaving at the end of the ear though. english department now only has two (sh*t) teachers in it.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 06:27:03 PM »

thats right actually. thort he was leaving at the end of the ear though. english department now only has two (sh*t) teachers in it.

Your posts appear to be conclusive evidence of the veracity of this final sentence!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 06:34:24 PM »

lee left @ easter

was the same in the early 80s some over rated teachers back then too -i do remember lee now , didnt have him though

radcliffe alty

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 07:21:16 PM »

Do you think we have scared the Burton fan off then?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 burton player