PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 burton player
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: burton player  (Read 12045 times)

bighairedmike

Re: burton player
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 09:01:13 PM »

thats right actually. thort he was leaving at the end of the ear though. english department now only has two (sh*t) teachers in it.

Your posts appear to be conclusive evidence of the veracity of this final sentence!

too true. i've never had much luck with english teachers. one sed she never wanted our class again, mr lee sed the same thing and wrote stuff in exercise books that looked like "waffles and big toes" another stabbed himself in the hand with my compass and gave a class detention and the other one now doesn't hav a degree in english (but has one in classics) and teaches english because 'english gives you many more options than classics do'

where is the sense in this???
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 08:28:19 AM by bighairedmike »

Butty

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »

thats right actually. thort he was leaving at the end of the ear though. english department now only has two (sh*t) teachers in it.

Your posts appear to be conclusive evidence of the veracity of this final sentence!

too true. i've never had much luck with english teachers. one sed she never wanted our class again, mr lee sed the same thing and wrote stuff in exercise books that looked like "waffles and big toes" another stabbed himself in the hand with my compass and gave a class detention and the other one now doesn't hav a degree in english (but has one in classics) and teaches english because 'english gives you many more options than classics do'

take it the one that didnt want u agen was miss richards (stresshed), was the stabber ellis (a.k.a mono) and is the classic gunning?

bighairedmike

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2007, 09:55:21 AM »

take it the one that didnt want u agen was miss richards (stresshed), was the stabber ellis (a.k.a mono) and is the classic gunning?

wrong in all three. gunning sed she never wanted us again. mr pyne (absolute legend but left 2 years ago) stabbed himself in the hand and ellis is the one that has a degree in classics. wot year are you in?

Butty

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2007, 12:20:08 PM »

8 im stuck wiv furlong as a form tutor :-[

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2007, 01:19:48 PM »

8 im stuck wiv furlong as a form tutor :-[

poor sod

bighairedmike

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 09:10:08 PM »

he aint that bad. honest. he asked the head if we could send mr ellis on a class handlin course (coz we asked him to) an woz jus generally all right. can be a bit of a twit (cool word!) if you have him for lessons though. jus lissen 2 him in lessons u'll be fine. dont annoy him in form an u'll be reet. (words of wisdom here)

andrewflynn

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2007, 09:14:02 PM »

Dont Have A Clue. Is he Good Though?? ???

bighairedmike

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2007, 09:16:35 PM »

Dont Have A Clue. Is he Good Though?? ???

took me a while to see wot yu wer ona bout. u goin bak 2 da original topic???
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 burton player