PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 the positive play off thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: the positive play off thread  (Read 14035 times)

thegazelle

« on: April 23, 2014, 07:09:08 PM »

can i ask us all to forget our petty squabbles .

we are a mixed bunch on here from those who go week in week out to those like me who love our club but because of circumstances cant get there. we have 4 games maximum left..... lets win them all !!!!

we believed in 2005 (well most of the time ) but its time to back the team and go forth and kick ass

i give you jeff johnson, john rogers, ivan crossley, ronnie ellis,  john king, mark maddocks , val owen, eddie hussin, chrissy adams robbie lawton etc etc players who walked through walls for our fantastic club

for the brilliant new batch of supporters,  for the kids and us old farts

lee sinnot and your men  i beg you stand up and be counted and walk a mile in the moccasins of these heroes before you

thegazelle

Re: the positive play off thread
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »

yep i been drinking

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 07:21:02 PM »

this thread makes a change and im pleased to see , as little confidence I have in the team I will be supporting them 100% and tbh have seen stranger things happen ... but please the usual bleaters you know who you are or I could name put a sock in it and for the next 10 days say positive things or if you cant don't say anything.
FFS

York Alty

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 07:23:13 PM »

ALTY GOIN' UP, GOIN' UP, ALTY'S GOIN' UP! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 07:53:58 PM »

to the players I say your time has come.....prove the doubters wrong.....as gazelle says walk one small mile of the marathons through brick walls players run through for glory with alty in the past.......I'll even lighten the load and say draw 2 and win 2.....

do not live with regret just go out there and give it everything and play like we know you can.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 09:49:54 PM »

Without dreams there can be no reality

Without hope there can be no joy

Without passion there can be no love

To succeed you have to believe

It's my determination to keep this thread top of the pops
ParkINson's red and white army

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 09:50:58 PM »

Were only in the f**king play offs people !!!!

GB Alty

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 09:52:40 PM »

This

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 09:53:22 PM »

This
im feeling the love ill hug you next Wednesday

GB Alty

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 09:53:55 PM »

I see the honey

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 09:54:04 PM »

Come on ALTY!!

taxi Phil

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 10:17:53 PM »

can i ask us all to forget our petty squabbles .

we are a mixed bunch on here from those who go week in week out to those like me who love our club but because of circumstances cant get there. we have 4 games maximum left..... lets win them all !!!!

we believed in 2005 (well most of the time ) but its time to back the team and go forth and kick ass

i give you jeff johnson, john rogers, ivan crossley, ronnie ellis,  john king, mark maddocks , val owen, eddie hussin, chrissy adams robbie lawton etc etc players who walked through walls for our fantastic club

for the brilliant new batch of supporters,  for the kids and us old farts

lee sinnot and your men  i beg you stand up and be counted and walk a mile in the moccasins of these heroes before you

You missed Mick Carmody.....he would have run through a wall of fire for this club. I admit I've been sceptical this season, but I'm delighted to have been proved wrong about our qualification. And among the people I want us to win for is the amazing and humblimg Mad Dog.

COME ON YOU ROBINS !!!!!!!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 12:30:24 AM »

Yes indeed Gazelle. I, like you, am one of those who now regrettably due to circumstances rarely gets to games. Alty TV,  RR and of course the forum are fantastic for keeping people like us in touch, at least feeling we are still part of that family. It isn't a patch on being there, familiar faces, voices, friends, nodding acquaintances, the banter, the beer and of course those in red & white upon whom we pin such hope (and maybe expectation). I would much rather be there than listening from afar, even in defeat, because it is about so much more than just the football (although that is obviously a prime motivator).

There are all manner of people that watch Alty, we wouldn't all naturally be friends or agree with each other on a whole host of issues, but I'm bloody sure we ALL want us to go up. So whether you're glass full, glass half full, glass half empty, glass spilled or even who the feck's nicked my pint, the final push is on.

These players can achieve what we ALL desire, some of us may have less faith in that outcome than others, but we all have to hope to believe.

COME ON ALTY.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 01:52:40 PM »

Yes indeed Gazelle. I, like you, am one of those who now regrettably due to circumstances rarely gets to games. Alty TV,  RR and of course the forum are fantastic for keeping people like us in touch, at least feeling we are still part of that family. It isn't a patch on being there, familiar faces, voices, friends, nodding acquaintances, the banter, the beer and of course those in red & white upon whom we pin such hope (and maybe expectation). I would much rather be there than listening from afar, even in defeat, because it is about so much more than just the football (although that is obviously a prime motivator).

There are all manner of people that watch Alty, we wouldn't all naturally be friends or agree with each other on a whole host of issues, but I'm bloody sure we ALL want us to go up. So whether you're glass full, glass half full, glass half empty, glass spilled or even who the feck's nicked my pint, the final push is on.

These players can achieve what we ALL desire, some of us may have less faith in that outcome than others, but we all have to hope to believe.

COME ON ALTY.

Planning a wee trip over the water for any of the playoffs?
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 10:04:31 PM »

Yes indeed Gazelle. I, like you, am one of those who now regrettably due to circumstances rarely gets to games. Alty TV,  RR and of course the forum are fantastic for keeping people like us in touch, at least feeling we are still part of that family. It isn't a patch on being there, familiar faces, voices, friends, nodding acquaintances, the banter, the beer and of course those in red & white upon whom we pin such hope (and maybe expectation). I would much rather be there than listening from afar, even in defeat, because it is about so much more than just the football (although that is obviously a prime motivator).

COME ON ALTY.

Planning a wee trip over the water for any of the playoffs?

Delicate negotiations have already begun.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team