https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 bosh
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: bosh  (Read 12935 times)

GEOFF HOOLEY

Re: bosh
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2014, 10:59:34 AM »

no bosh and no brooksby , confirmed in yorkshire evening post.

York Alty

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2014, 11:19:05 AM »

Lee cannot, and won't, assume this makes Saturday any easier.  Our mental approach and readiness for the game is the same regardless of who they put out.  On the playing front this is a squad game so they'll have options - Lee will have the lads ready mentally and physically irrespective of who they name.

COME ON ALTY

Jimmy

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2014, 07:55:33 PM »

Very good news shame for brooksby with injury but neither playing a bonus for us
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:46:25 PM by Jimmy »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2014, 08:06:09 PM »

You'd assume Potts and Holsgrove will come in for boshell and brooksby

Wilmslow Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2014, 11:14:43 PM »

So, just to confirm, all that stuff about Bosh and Guiseley having no class is now no longer the case  ;D
Acton_Alty has now moved to Chiswick...Wilmslow!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2014, 08:20:07 AM »

I'd wait until we see the team sheets tomorrow, take nothing for granted...

Hamilton

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2014, 08:20:33 AM »

So, just to confirm, all that stuff about Bosh and Guiseley having no class is now no longer the case  ;D
;D

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2014, 10:51:28 AM »

Whilst it is a bonus that Brooksby and Boshell won't play, there are another 9 players on the pitch, including the best keeper in the league.

However, the game at their place earlier in the season, when they started picking up, we should had won. If we perform how we know we can, it is irrelevant who plays for the opposition. We will win. Let's make sure we do perform.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Jenga

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »

Whilst it is a bonus that Brooksby and Boshell won't play, there are another 9 players on the pitch, including the best keeper in the league.

If we are only playing against the other 9 that will give us a massive advantage.

brian1925

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2014, 02:04:26 PM »

I saw Drench play many times for Southport and he is indeed a fine keeper, but i'd argue that the Harrogate keeper is the best in the league. Guiseley have a very, very good team, but losing both Bosh and Brooksby is a huge blow to them and so I think they may approach the game a bit more cautiously now. Of course we can win, but we desperately need our front 3 players to hit the ground running, especially Nicky who looked a bit out of sorts last week. I WOULD say that Danny Ellis is the best centre back in the league, so good luck to Wally and Reevesy - Nicky will be the key - no pressure lad!!!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2014, 02:41:48 PM »

Don't think Clee looked out of sorts one bit!
Full time and proud of it

taxi Phil

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2014, 09:47:36 PM »

I saw Drench play many times for Southport and he is indeed a fine keeper, but i'd argue that the Harrogate keeper is the best in the league. Guiseley have a very, very good team, but losing both Bosh and Brooksby is a huge blow to them and so I think they may approach the game a bit more cautiously now. Of course we can win, but we desperately need our front 3 players to hit the ground running, especially Nicky who looked a bit out of sorts last week. I WOULD say that Danny Ellis is the best centre back in the league, so good luck to Wally and Reevesy - Nicky will be the key - no pressure lad!!!
Do we know for sure that Drench is 100% fit to play ?

Hamilton

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2014, 10:55:22 PM »

Do we know for sure that Drench is 100% fit to play ?

Just slightly damp at the moment!

Jezza

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2014, 08:12:05 AM »

I have to say the way Guiseley have accepted the Bosh situation does show a bit of class.....I think alty fans have also shown class by not celebrating the fact a key duo is out for them and acknowledging it is still 11 V 11 and will be a tough game.

makes a refereshing change going into a big game with a bit of mutual respect.

Guiseley fan

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2014, 10:15:31 AM »

I have to say the way Guiseley have accepted the Bosh situation does show a bit of class.....I think alty fans have also shown class by not celebrating the fact a key duo is out for them and acknowledging it is still 11 V 11 and will be a tough game.

makes a refereshing change going into a big game with a bit of mutual respect.
Always had respect for Altrincham and back in October when we were 4th from bottom I was hoping you would be in the play offs and go on to win promotion but how things change and you can guess who I want to win today but whatever the result let both set of supporters have a great day 45 minutes before we set off down the m62.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 bosh