News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 world cup refs and liners

Author Topic: world cup refs and liners  (Read 3723 times)

Jezza

« on: June 14, 2014, 12:29:13 PM »

making a name for themselves with some ludicrous decisions, the practising in front of a mirror brandishing a card really paid of for that Jap dick who decided brazil would beat Croatia and they are loving the power trip of that aerosol line.

England have absolutely no chance with a ref about to decide our exit inevitably once again....

it's a farce

c'mon Alty!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: world cup refs and liners
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 01:09:57 PM »

I'd agree England have no chance, we are way behind certain other countries however that new vanishing spray is a great idea, stops a deal of cheating. If only it could be adapted to deal with club's bank accounts.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »

Oh quelle surprise!!!!!!!!!

Jezza off on one of his soliloquies about Refs again. Obviously he's not getting the attention he thinks he deserves

I would just like to ask him a question though (well there are several but most would get me either banned off here or arrested)

In the case of the Japanese Referee awarding the penalty to Brazil which participant in the game threw themselves to the floor in an attempt to deceive the Referee i.e. Who cheated?

Jimmy

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 03:19:09 PM »

The ref in the first match also incorrectly ruled out a croatian goal and shouldev gave them a pen I don't think refs in general are poor just think a game this big was to much for the ref

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 10:31:28 PM »

Good to see  goal line technology working tonight wtf was Jonathan Pearce ranting about saying it got it wrong initially, the incident where it hit the post correctly gave no goal. The incident after the goalie fumbled it registered goal correctly.

Get a grip Jonathan, the system worked perfectly well, well done to the ref,

Can we have him in the Conf next season  :D. Or do we have to get Ross Joyce instead  ::)

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 11:42:09 PM »

Wasn't that Ross Joyce refereeing Mexico v Cameroon ?  ::)

robins1978

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 01:44:15 AM »

I just love the spray foam they use to mark the ball and wall line - BRILLIANT should have been brought in years ago! Will be interesting to see the first player who crosses it before kick is taken - will the ref book him?

Hamilton

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 07:45:32 AM »

I just love the spray foam they use to mark the ball and wall line - BRILLIANT should have been brought in years ago! Will be interesting to see the first player who crosses it before kick is taken - will the ref book him?

I'm looking forward to seeing one of the players stealing it and drawing a c*ck!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 07:50:02 AM »

I'm looking forward to seeing one of the players stealing it and drawing a c*ck!

FIFA should get Banksy to ref a game and he can do a bit of graffiti with the spray.  ;)

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 12:52:43 PM »

clearly the brazillian player took an obvious dive so cheated.......and the ref fell for it......that's my point!

as for the liner who disallowed the two Mexican goals, well for the first one it was a tight one but the second?.....did he have a bet on two disallowed goals in the 1st half?.....obviously one would hate to accuse anyone fifa related of corruption.....

York Alty

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 01:18:59 PM »

Interested in the spray, which has been in use in South America for a few seasons.  Very sensible.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 01:43:09 PM »

They wanted to introduce it over here a couple of years back, but they have had issues importing the "Cano Ching" spray from the supplier in Colombia. It's a great idea though.
Come on Alty!

York Alty

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 01:50:22 PM »

They wanted to introduce it over here a couple of years back, but they have had issues importing the "Cano Ching" spray from the supplier in Colombia. It's a great idea though.

It'll happen pretty soon within Europe I'd have thought. Couple of years perhaps, ground staff will want assurances it's not going to damage the surface etc.  Very simple, very good idea.

Jezza

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 03:58:35 PM »

would unsettle Mr Turley of Brackley to have a white line draped in front of him....

York Alty

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 07:47:27 PM »

would unsettle Mr Turley of Brackley to have a white line draped in front of him....

...that disappeared from beneath his nose...
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team