PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tranmere
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tranmere  (Read 7998 times)

Jezza

Re: Tranmere
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 01:29:10 PM »

howabout a tranny rovers XI?.....steve evans and Ronaldo on the flanks.....

Hamilton

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »

Robbie Savage?

York Alty

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2014, 05:23:47 PM »

Robbie Savage?

Yes. Pricks would be allowed.

Jezza

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 07:40:02 PM »

have to say as a former client of mine, Robbie was by far and away the most surprisingly decent and pleasant ex footballer we drove around....always remembered all the drivers names, had plenty of time to chat and had lots of time to give autographs and pose for pics with fans....has a very nice family as well...

Hamilton

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2014, 09:29:29 PM »

Don't get me wrong. I have spoken to Robbie and he comes across as a very decent chap, but he does have girls' hair!

altyherealtythere

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2014, 07:20:40 PM »

for some reason the alty fans website always opens up on page 22 of the threads for me, the way my browser has saved it. Anyway, top of the page was this tranmere thread.

who after today are now bottom of the football league. Shame they were too good to respect the alty friendly really. Maybe this is karmic retribution.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2014, 07:29:19 PM »

for some reason the alty fans website always opens up on page 22 of the threads for me, the way my browser has saved it. Anyway, top of the page was this tranmere thread.

who after today are now bottom of the football league. Shame they were too good to respect the alty friendly really. Maybe this is karmic retribution.

Nothing against them personally and a long way to go would be a potentially good localish game though.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 06:14:09 PM »

Nothing against them personally and a long way to go would be a potentially good localish game though.

Sadly, they'll have to do a Boston to be playing us next season I fear.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2014, 06:55:32 PM »

They've sacked bob Edwards this afternoon, probably in direct response to Worthington departing york

York Alty

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 07:41:35 PM »

They've sacked bob Edwards this afternoon, probably in direct response to Worthington departing york

Sky Bet odds on next York City manager: 11/8 Russ Wilcox, 7/1 Steve Torpey, 10/1 Gary Mills, Neil Aspin, 12/1 James Beattie, 18/1 Micky Adams

GB Alty

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 07:42:40 PM »

Sky Bet odds on next York City manager: 11/8 Russ Wilcox, 7/1 Steve Torpey, 10/1 Gary Mills, Neil Aspin, 12/1 James Beattie, 18/1 Micky Adams
Sinnott not in the running?

Hamilton

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2014, 10:21:56 PM »

Didn't Scunny sack their manager? Sinnot could be in the running there ;)

taxi Phil

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2014, 10:30:03 PM »

Scunny's ex-manager is the bookies' favourite for the York job.....see above.

If Ukrainian Phil is out there somewhere, I for one would be interested to know what's gone so badly wrong at York since they made the play-offs last term.

York Alty

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2014, 11:06:10 PM »

Scunny's ex-manager is the bookies' favourite for the York job.....see above.

If Ukrainian Phil is out there somewhere, I for one would be interested to know what's gone so badly wrong at York since they made the play-offs last term.

Good question that - I don't go to see them and no longer work with any City fans so no ideas at all.  Worthington iss till a good manager in my view, they'll do well to get a better man than him.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tranmere